Elfas hambrientas

Ah okay thanks, i did overread it.

bruh what is the answer to the 6 painting 2 tales only one is true

Well, you only have to look at all the paintings and then try the numbers they give you.
If you already did that and canā€™t find the correct one, just tell me and Iā€™ll tell you.
Remember that the Stories they tell you may not be in the correct order, but the code has toā€¦

Does anyone know how to change the order of who is in your group? Like, who appears on the fight screens?

Uh, There are only four Members after a certain point in the Game, and you donā€™t actually need to follow the Setup given to you by the game, since you can just press right and left to switch between the Group members.

Oh cool, Thanks I appreciate it.

Sorry i really suck at these little puzzles I really dont get for some reason can you please tell me

Itā€™s ok, the right Answer is 238.

thank you by the way were is the double choclate cake

You have to complete a Quest to get it.
In order to start the Quest, you must enter the Supermarket with a white Chocolate in your Inventory.
My Hint: Donā€™t give the Chocolate away.

How many mothe are in the deamon castle.

There should be 5, once you have them you need to go back to the little Imp.

I fund 7 and he says that ther still more

Uh, did you interact with them once you found them?

yes i put them in the bag.

Ok, I think I found the Bug: You actually accidentally put too many Bugs in the bag, since the gameā€™s coding didnā€™t account for seven.
I just fixed it, Iā€™ll upload the new Version in the other Topic (Hungry Elves), thanks for bringing this Bug to my attention.

Give me a second though, I need to encrypt the game Data for the Download, so just wait till the Topic updates.

how do u get the sharon side quest

Hi, i recently beat the game and am trying to go for the true ending. I beat the dragoness right outside the castle that spawned and i know that the true ending is unlocked once youā€™ve fattened all the girls, i checked earth and there was nothing new there (that i could tell), so i am confused as to what i missed, it may just be me being stupid, but since there is no official walkthrough that i know of i need to ask

Go Upstairs in the Library, all the way to the Back.

Bring a ridiculous amount of food.