Equipment to help keep hunger in check

Once you get to the very obese sizes you start requiring an absurd amount of food.
Now I’m not asking for something that completely removes that issue. Maybe something that just helps a little?
Like a ring that decreases digestion rates by x% or something?

That’s part of the game according to Cryptic, you easily gain weight in the tower and the fatter you are the more food you’ll need, so it creates like a weight gain spiral which makes it harder in general for the player.

But a ring or some artifact / potion affecting digestion or weight gain would be an interesting idea.

[quote=“Pachaking, post:2, topic:1078”]That’s part of the game according to Cryptic, you easily gain weight in the tower and the fatter you are the more food you’ll need, so it creates like a weight gain spiral which makes it harder in general for the player.

But a ring or some artifact / potion affecting digestion or weight gain would be an interesting idea.[/quote]

I assumed it was intentional. I just figured it’d be cool to incorporate equipment that lifts a bit of that burden. Maybe an enchantment?

The digestion rate stat is kind of busted at the moment. It doesn’t equate to how much fullness you lose every tick, just how much calories of the food you ate are converted to fat each tick. The only thing that affects fullness lost per tick is your BMI. I’d have to make a secondary stat for that or just make a better digestive system in general for this to work.