EVORIA - A Stuffing/Vore Themed RPG!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

This has been such an amazing year for Evoria and we’re extremely grateful for you guys playing our game! We can definitely confirm that Evoria’s not planned on stopping anytime soon and it’ll continue to be developed throughout 2024!

A couple weeks ago I also made a survey ranking the best chapter/character and feedback for me and FP. Here’s the results of the ranking as of today! We definitely plan on making another survey next year once the game’s even more developed. Next time I’ll combine chapters 1-2 and maybe put the best girl contenders in the favorite character section. I also just now realized I forgot Lilith’s Dad in the favorite character roster.

Best Chapter! (out of 143 votes)
  1. Chapter 4 (66)
  2. Chapter 5 (53)
  3. Chapter 3 (15)
  4. Chapter 2 (6)
  5. Chapter 1 + Prologue (3)
Best Girl! (out of 143 votes)
  1. Renee (55)
  2. Lilith (44)
  3. Naomi (30)
  4. Mitzi (7)
  5. Vanessa (4)
  6. Calypso (3)
Favorite Character! (out of 129 votes)
  1. Fliks & Griks and Eve (59)
  2. Bea & Ice (37)
  3. Pig (33)
  4. Sasha and Mitz.exe (27)
  5. The Traveler’s Four (24)
  6. Mary the Fairy (20)
  7. Dexter (18)
  8. Fairyton Mayor (15)
  9. Dr. Hans Uhmann (12)
  10. First Mate Scriggles (8)
  11. Archie the Thief (3)
  12. Naoya and Tristan the Thief (2)
  13. Molly the Thief (0)

As for the feedback, we’ve decided for New Years we’ll be hosting a Q&A! We have a total of 43 questions so far but if there’s anymore questions you’d like to ask, feel free to ask them in the second page of the survey here! I also made the first two questions optional if you wanna head straight to the second page!

Again we want to thank you guys for playing Evoria and hope you guys have a safe and fun winter season! Though, there’s one last thing we’d like to announce…

Chapter 6 Teaser

We’re aiming to release Chapter 6 for Patreon users next month and for everyone else two weeks after! The chapter’s mostly done, it just needs more art and playtesting!

9 Likes

Who’s that in the poster?

That’s a good question.

My only guess is the princess girl that one chapter. The tent eater. Looks like a galla like uniform but thats me just zooming on the picture and guessing. Could also be Renee

1 Like

I figured it out it’s the new Character Forotherpurposes just revealed on Patreon.

3 Likes

Happy New Year!!! Me and FP are both extremely excited for you guys to play Chapter 6 very soon and all the Evoria content releasing 2024 onwards! There’s also a lot new changes made for the game overall which we’ll reveal soon!

As promised, here's the 45 question Q&A!
Q1. Have you set a number of chapters you want the game to span?
  • FP: Yes! About since the release of Chapter 3, I’ve had the whole story mapped out with arcs for all the primary characters.
Q2. How many chapters will the game be?
  • FP: I dunno. :wink:
Q3. What gave you the inspiration/motivation to create/develop Evoria? When was the idea first made and development started?
  • FP: The entire reason Evoria was made was because for Christmas in 2022, I got a steam gift card. At the time, I was playing SomeBS (Nerds and Clinko’s game) so I was like “Hey, I wanna try making my own RPGMaker game!” I messed around with it for a little bit, trying to make a regular, non-fetish game- a story about cool shadow thief Renee Basset meeting a prince and going on an adventure to stop the invasion of the Modernites. I struggled with this concept, so I decided to transition it into a fetish game (just like the game that inspired me) and Renee Basset turned into Renee Rousseau, and the prince became a happy princess named Naomi!
Q4. Will our MCs learn controlled digestion? As in, the ability to pause or accelerate the digestion process as they like?
  • FP: Evoria magic can teach you a -lot- of crazy stuff.
Q5. Will the story be entirely linear or will we have to revisit certain locations?
  • FP: You’ll see this more in upcoming chapters, but the country of Florit is gonna be a place the player’ll be very familiar with!
Q6. Why did you make me pick between Lilith and Renee?!?
  • Bea: I feel like I shouldn’t of made those questions required if you guys just want to skip to the second page. I made both the chapters and best girl questions optional and all questions for next year’s survey will also be optional.
  • FP: Life is meaningless without consequence.
Q7. Technically there already is a lot of it (robots, gifts, keys), but will there be more object vore?
  • FP: Ohhh yeah. I’m a big believer that object vore is super underrated, so you’ll get to see lots of it!
Q8. How did you two meet and started working together?
  • FP: I originally released the first chapter of Evoria back in the summer of 2022, and it got a crazy big response from people. Like, way bigger than I could’ve even imagined. Then some time later, SeaBea messaged me and said “Hey, I really like your game, do you want someone to do art for it?” And of course I was like “Oh heck yeah, your art rocks!” And then it just kinda went from there!
  • Bea: So last summer I was bored one day and decided to play a few WG games. I eventually came across Evoria and I liked the game but it wasn’t until Renee’s first stuffing scene in chapter 1 that really convinced me to join FP since it made me love her a lot. At first I didn’t know what to expect taking on the “Clinko” role of the game but over time I’ve started to get really invested working on the game. Extremely grateful to not only work on the art but also discuss creative ideas with FP.
Q9. What is the process like for working on the game?
  • FP: I work on getting a rough demo of the new chapter out as quick as I can. Then, I send it to SeaBea and he decides what new art needs to be made and where to put it. While he’s doing that, I do some more polish work fixing up dialogue, writing Adventurer’s Database entries, and patching out bugs. Then, he sends me the art, I put it in, and we send a demo to the bugtesters to double check!
  • Bea: Evoria is considered a “playground” for me to experiment with my artstyle a lot. You’ll notice some inconsistencies with how portraits look as I’m constantly evolving my artstyle as much as possible. I like to not only revise my older portraits since I don’t like my older artstyle but I try to think of some unique facial portraits you wouldn’t expect in a rpg maker game (belly, belly+face, and other unique portraits I’m currently working on for Chapter 6). Of course with the scene art and animations, I try to make as much as possible since FP writes a lot of very fun scenes and I want to mess with dynamic poses and expressions, but with animations in particular I’ve only had a year of experience so you’ll see me experiment with this medium a lot more. FP actually does help out with the art tho by adding picture frames for portraits and all the audio for the animations!
Q10. How long does it normally take to go through bug testing?
  • FP: A pretty solid amount of time, I’d say the bug testers get a demo of the game to look through for about a month before the chapter officially comes out. That being said, I am already -very- particular when I’m organizing the game, and SeaBea is equally as particular when he’s looking through the game to figure out where to add art to it, so there usually aren’t many bugs to begin with by the time the beta testers get a demo.
Q11. Surveys are always meant to have that one "funny" response, so uhh... When are we getting the legendary non-violent battle boots, Flik's Kik's? (I tried)
  • FP: Hahaha yeah that’s really funny wouldn’t that be weird if that was a big plot point that’s super stupid right no one would like that- (furiously erases notes in notebook)
Q12. Will there be a hub area/more side content in the future?
  • FP: Yes and yes! We’re getting -very- close to finding the hub world area in the game’s story (I planned to make it come up in later chapters so that I would be a better game maker by the time we got to it haha) And with that hub world comes plenty of more world to explore and more fun sidequests! I’m still working out exactly how long each sidequest should be compared to the lengths of normal chapters, but just know they’re being worked on!
Q13. How dark will the story be?
  • FP: I mean, it’s a fetish game at the end of the day, but that being said, I do want to push the envelope and go in some places you might not have expected out of a game like this.
Q14. Can Lilith still eat people?
  • FP: She can do anything she wants.
Q15. Will new permanent party members ever be added?
  • FP: Yep!! There’s gonna be more to the party than just Renee and Naomi!
Q16. Who will the new party members be?
  • FP:
    tumblr_601b15baba8e89ae30475e0edf0b8b95_b9322268_540
Q17. Will there be more vore sections throughout the game?
  • FP: Oh hell yeah. This is “Evoria- the Stuffing/Vore Themed RPG” after all!
Q18. Will you ever include voreception? (Characters being eaten inside of other characters.)
  • FP: Probably. There’s gonna be a lot of freaky stuff later on in the game haha. (Not too freaky though, don’t get scared.)
Q19. Have you considered eventually hiring voice actors for the animations?
  • FP: Maybe at some point, but I kinda like the character voices being up to interpretation by the player. For example, I always write Renee with a Brooklyn/New Yorker accent in mind but I know for sure that no one else hears her like that, so I don’t wanna break immersion for anyone.
Q20. Any reason Naomi has a Japanese name and Renee has a French/Hatian name?
  • FP: I like basing my characters and cultures off of real life cultures, that way there’s a jumping off point for what to expect from them! You can see this a little in Elfocitta too, my version of fantasy Elves are that New York-Italian style. With Naomi in particular, her being an asian girl, I thought it would be cool if her whole kingdom of Kuzureru was Japan-inspired!
Q21. What's the IRL story behind Flik's?
  • FP: He’s real and I trapped him in the game to keep him from killing me.
Q22. Will Renee or Naomi ever be able to swallow multiple large prey (like bigger than pig sized)?
  • FP: Ohhh yeah. I wanna pace the story in a way where they don’t get too big too fast, but just know that it’s gonna get nuts later in the game.
Q23. Okay, seriously, what's up with Flik's?
  • FP: When I used to play DND in high school, a friend of mine had this weird shopkeep character named “Flick” who had a store called “Flick’s Sticks and Tricks.” When I was first making Evoria, I needed a shopkeep so I kinda just took Flick and turned him into something far more strange. I often joke that Flik’s is my self-insert character in Evoria.
Q24. Is there any food our two characters don't like?
  • Bea: Check the food they eat in the Adventurer’s Database!
  • FP: There’s plenty of food they don’t like, but there’s nothing they won’t eat.
Q25. This last question has nothing to do with Evoria. I'm just curious. Do either of you like TMNT and if so what is your favorite iteration?
  • FP: I was never into it until I just saw the new Mutant Mayhem movie and fell in love with it. As I’ve gotten older and more into the writing biz, I’ve grown to really appreciate stories that only take an hour and a half to say something meaningful.
  • Bea: I’ve only watched the 2012 show on Nick and remembered really liking it.
Q26. Will there be more "bad endings" like the one in Chapter 5?
  • FP: Originally I didn’t even plan to do that scene until I was making it and got carried away haha. That being said, it had such a huge positive response that of -course- I’m gonna do more now!!
Q27. Why did you change the way the Gulp skill worked? It's now way less viable to use in regular battles.
  • FP: Sorry, but that’s kinda how it’s supposed to be. If I had a time machine, I would travel back to 2022 and beat my past self up for putting that skill in the game. It’s a neat concept, but having a one-hit-kill move really makes balancing combat way harder. There are three classes of enemies in the game- ones that you HAVE to swallow to beat, ones that you can try to swallow but it’ll be incredibly hard, and ones that you can’t swallow. For the coming chapters, I’m adding an extra note onto the “Monsters” section of the Adventurer’s Database that shows how difficult each enemy is to swallow. The general rule of thumb is- if your normal attacks don’t do anything then you should swallow it, but if they do work, then just attack them normally.
Q28. Will there be some pregnancy content way down the line?
  • FP: Probably not, sadly. Pregnancy is just something I’m not super into, so I feel like I wouldn’t be able to do it justice in the game properly. That being said, characters will -absolutely- pretend to be pregnant after eating a lot of food/a person, so there’s that!
Q29. What's Eve's backstory?
  • FP: I dunno. :wink:
Q30. Will Lilith be a party member in the future?
  • FP: No, but that doesn’t mean she won’t get a lot of screentime!
  • Bea: At first I was like you guys where I really wanted her to be a party member but it ultimately doesn’t fit with FP’s vision of the game. Still, just because she isn’t a party character doesn’t mean she isn’t a main character.
Q31. How do people get Evoria magic? Renee and Naomi clearly get powers, but there are also characters like Lilith, Vanessa the pirate captain, and Mitzi who aren't real "Knights of Evoria" but still manage to eat a lot. And there's the Evorotocin protein Mitzi talked about that makes you able to consume so much food. How does this all connect and how does one GET Evoria powers?
  • FP: All will be revealed in due time! I promise, the resolution is much simpler than you may think.
Q32. What's the purpose of Save Crystals?
  • FP: They’re mainly just there to remind the player to save so that in the unlikely event that the game breaks or something crazy happens and they wanna replay a moment, they won’t be like “Aw man, I forgot to save!!” You’ll still have the option to save in the menu, but this is just for if you want to save fancily!
Q33. How involved was Sea Bea in the game's creative process?
  • Bea: Lilith wouldn’t exist without me haha. In all seriousness though I talk to FP almost every day about character, story, or fetish ideas. I’ve also conceptualized Mitz.exe’s design as well (she originally was going to be a virtual face for Mitzi, similarly to a V-Tuber, but FP had the better idea of turning her into an AI assisstant instead).
Q34. What was the inspiration for making Lilith?
  • Bea: When I was downloading custom assets for RPG Maker’s character creator, back when I used that, I’ve come across an example portrait that looked like the Lilith we know today. I think she was originally planned to be Naomi’s rival throughout the game, but I very much prefer how FP writes her.
  • FP: SeaBea came to me with a design and was like “I kinda want a character like this in the game. Maybe she could be named Lilith and be like a more pampered and spoiled Naomi” and I was like “I know exactly where to put her” because at that point in planning I had an Elf town for Chapter 4 but no other plot. The whole belly dungeon thing happened on a whim, too- I had originally planned for Naomi and Lilith to bond just by being stranded by the riverbank. I think my exact words to SeaBea were “I did something that wasn’t in the outline but will make the game way better. Lilith is gonna steal the show in Chapter 4.” And that she did.
Q35. Will there be a romance for any of the characters down the line?
  • FP: Yeah!! I’m a sucker for sappy lovey stuff plus then you get casual vore/stuffing scenes done by people who are in a relationship! That’s a win win!
Q36. Do you guys plan on putting a scene viewer in the game?
  • FP: Get excited for that hub area…
Q37. Is Sea Bea into vore?
  • Bea: Not really, at least not as much as everyone else. I draw my vore super softcore so I don’t really like drawing the eating process and keep squirmming to an absolute minimum (I really love object vore though!). I prefer how Some BS did it where Pro and Emmie shrank down when being eaten by Clara. Thankfully FP has been super respectful with my preferences and instead animated the eating process himself through the sprites.
Q38. There's something off about the eyes Sea Bea draws.
  • Bea: Well not really a question but I’ve seen quite a few people comment on it. I try to hide my irl artstyle by further stylizing how I draw, one of which are the eyes. They’re somewhat realistic being oval-shaped but they’re both huge and have this very large eyelash. I understand not everyone likes them but I’m not really into how most anime eyes look and I’d save the more “western cartoonish” eyes for the more cartoony characters of this game. I’m still experimenting with how I draw them.
Q39. Will the animations be more dynamic than just belly patting?
  • Bea: As much as I love belly pats I agree that animations can be more dynamic. I’ve experimented with belly rubs and vore kicks before but I plan on taking it a step further with animating the eating/belly growing process and having clothes malfunction in later chapters.
Q40. Will you be using the new artstyle for Evoria?
  • Bea: If you guys are refering to the Bea redesign I made sometime ago, not really. I liked how it turned out but I don’t really plan on using this artstyle in the future, for now at least.
Q41. Will we see more Bea and Ice in the game?
  • Bea: Of course! At first I thought they’d be one-off self inserts for me and IceDev but once again I love how FP wrote them. They’ll definitely show up in future chapters shaping to be their own unique characters.
  • Ice: BURRRRRP
  • FP: I have trapped them in the game to keep the world safe. Don’t let them escape.
Q42. Do you have discord group?
  • Bea: We don’t plan on making a public discord server. For me, I don’t like public servers at all even if I wasn’t the one managing it. I prefer WeightGaming to be our main community site.
  • FP: It’s a neat idea, but it’s definitely far more trouble than it’s worth. I’d say stick to WeightGaming for discussions and the like!
Q43. As an artist, what's Bea's opinion on AI art in general?
  • Bea: I absolutely despise AI being used in art, entertainment, and other creative industries. I don’t ever plan on releasing AI art under my name.
Q44. Man chapter 1 didn't really have much going for it.
  • FP: Chapter 1 was very early on in my game development process, so naturally it’s a little more primitive than my more recent stuff. As you’ll notice, the game as a whole gets better as things go on further!
  • Bea: Hey wait a minute, that’s not a question…
Q45. Naomi body pillow when?

Have a safe and relaxing 2024!

14 Likes

can anyone help me with downloading SB and it came from lantrum because whenever i do the file shows as a media player

Have you extracted the Files on your computer?

it doesnt even show that i can extract because it shows as a video player

can you add me on discord so we can communicate better and i can show you the problem

Have you downloaded an rar app that might help you

if you mean winrar yes i have but i cant even open that but its ok i already watched the gameplay so its better than nothing

is there the evoria discord server

I’m not sure if Evoria got a Discord Server.

warn me when its done

hello foro i tried to join the 1 dollar membership for gold tier but it didnt allow me too

-----CHAPTER 6 EARLY ACCESS RELEASE-----

That’s right, it’s time!! Chapter 6 is out early on Patreon!! It’s available for all three tiers, so if you’re already subscribed/would like to subscribe and wanna go play it, you can!!

(Here’s the usual Patreon link - Forotherpurposes | Evoria - Vore/Stuffing-themed RPG! | Patreon)

If not, that’s okay too! The update will come out publicly in two weeks, on January 28th!

Thanks again to all the Patreon supporters, and just to you guys in general! This is a pretty big update, mechanically, a lot more went into bugtesting and polishing than usual! Special thanks to my amazing bugtesters- IceDev and Crower! They really helped out this time around!

And, as usual, a very very special thanks to SeaBea for doing all the art!! Chapter 6 has some of my favorite work of his!!!

Anyways, go play the chapter if you can, and if not, I’ll see you in two weeks!!

• F.P.
13 Likes

Gawd this chapter… chapter soo good! Like it wroth pumping in more than a dollar tbh just to play it! The game right now feels even more exciting and engaging as well! Seriously, so happy to have such an great game like this!

1 Like

i still cant buy any membership options for some reason

It’s probably better to contact Patreon support directly for help. Could be some technical issues between Patreon and your bank.

1 Like