EVORIA - A Stuffing/Vore Themed RPG!

Hey!!

A sly shadow thief and a cheerfully nerdy princess walk into a bar… to play a fun new game! Presenting to you…

EVORIA

After an unfortunate circumstance, thief Renee Rousseau and princess Naomi Nakano are forced to go on a journey to return to the castle. Along the way, the two learn more about the ancient legend of the kingdom, people with a magically large stomach capacity- the Knights of Evoria! On the journey, they’ll meet sci-fi soldiers, Scottish fairies, dancing skeletons, and tons of other wacky characters!

So far, the game is around twenty hours of stuffing-centric adventures with lots of burps and a sizeable helping of vore once things get rolling!

All art in this game is done by the perpetually amazing @SeaBea ! Thank you SeaBea for all your help on the game, this project wouldn’t be what it is without you!

A special thanks to my bugtesting team - @IceDev, Crower, Genpis-Chong, Bel, Erikwulf, draco flame, and Asmodesu! Without them, the game would be a lot messier!

And an extra special thanks to all the artists featured in the in-game Evoria fan art gallery- Calavasín, Buckets, Genpis-Chong, VectorFlatArt, ClinkoClinko, Burner2TheGround, DeuzzYeager, Oskar 81, TheBoy, Foccasion, Despacito20, Jokerp00l, TheFudgeman, and OddityMew!! A special round of applause to all those amazing artists, thanks for letting me include your awesome pieces in the game!!

This is my first foray into game development, so if there are any bugs or things that could be done better, let me know! I’ve got a lot of crazy ideas for where to take this, and I’m super excited to keep working on this project!

Check out the official trailer!!

Evoria also has a Patreon page!! There isn’t going to be any game content gatekept on it, but we are offering a whole bunch of fun bonus content for those who wanna support!! Since I had the idea of starting a Patreon, my idea was that I wanted people to feel like they were actually getting something in return instead of simply spending money to support the game. Hopefully the extra stuff I’m offering is enough to get some of you to check it out!!

Check out the Patreon trailer here!

And here’s a link to the page itself!

----------CHAPTER 10----------

It’s finally here!! Evoria Chapter 10!

This chapter may be a bit shorter than you expect, but it’s -very- different from anything I’ve done in the game thus far. And that is all I will say on the matter.

There’s also a ton of overhauls and gameplay changes in this update, so consider checking out the patch notes here!

! IMPORTANT SAVE INFO !

Since the game has been totally overhauled, there are some complications with older saves. Using an old save IS possible, but only if you’ve beaten Chapter 9! From there, go to Fuchsia’s club and pass through the stairs right outside of her office. Here, your characters will be reformatted to work with the new combat system! Of course, if you haven’t beaten Chapter 9, you can always start from wherever you like with the new Chapter select!

Patreon stuff will continue as normal- the bonus scenes are gonna keep on coming every month!! Plus the usual developer commentary tracks and WIP development updates on my future projects!! “Wow, we should all go check out forotherpurposes’ Patreon page right now!” You all say in unison.

We’ve finally closed the book on this era, but don’t despair!! This isn’t the last you’ll see of me!! In fact, I’ve got something I’m pretty excited to show you guys… Even if you’re a member of the Patreon and have already beaten Chapter 10, there’s a little something extra after the ending…

This game has been an absolute dream to work on, I really can’t state enough how happy I am to be doing what I’m doing. Whether it’s getting to collaborate with Sea Bea, talking shop with my bugtesters, or even talking to you guys and reading all your amazing comments! I have met and interacted with so many incredible people (despite being a chronic introvert myself)- Evoria has truly been a high point of my life. Thank you all for being here, and I hope you’ll stick around to see what else I’ve got planned!

Download the game here!!

I hope you like it!!

-F.P.

80 Likes

Is the vore in this game fatal? and who gets vored, just slimes or other people?

At the moment, it’s just slimes, buuuut there’s definitely gonna be some vore with other people thrown in pretty soon. And for the people, the vore will mostly be non-fatal, but everything else is fatal.

3 Likes

ok thx! Ill definitely give it a go sometime

Awesome, thank you so much!! I hope you enjoy it!!

It’s really cute so far, enjoying both characters.

I’ve just gotten the group together and I think I managed to skip an event.

I instantly went to the Watchtower and I guess I missed something that would have happened up the road, cause they mention a gate.

It doesn’t break anything, by the looks of it though.

Bwhahaha, ack already liking this description for this game lol… and i have nae downloaded it yet so this better not be blathering nonsense!

Edit: Okay i’ll be serious now since i’ve played through the content that is their at the moment, pretty good start with what is their quite amusing when you get to the fairies and combat is quite good is a little bit on the easy side but i am not complaining!

Really cool game!!
It’s hard to believe you when you say that it’s your first try into making a game, because it’s really well done, both the story, the humor, the maps and the combat.

Can’t wait for the next part!

4 Likes

Good sense of humour, nice use of flavour text, likable protagonists, player as pred vore action.
Man this is gonna shape up to be good!
All I ask is that we get to see some nice big bellies on our heroes!
(and that Renee gets to eat some enemies too)

uhhhh… something strange happens when I click on the executable…

is this a known thing? or should I just re-download the zip to make sure something didn’t get lost in translation

Thanks for playing, I’m glad you like it!!

As for the sequence break-y stuff, there is a little bit of dialogue about the locked gate, but going to the watchtower first isn’t a super big deal. I’ll see if I can make that a little more seamless in the next update!

Yeah, I had to google a list of Scottish slang words to write the dialogue for the fairies, so that was really fun haha. I’m really glad you liked the game!! I didn’t wanna make the combat toooo hard, especially this early on, so I might try and see if I can do better scaling the difficulty in the next update!

1 Like

Aaaa, I’m so happy you liked it!!! This has been a super fun project for me to work on, and now, after seeing how much everyone seems to like it, I’m even more excited to finish up the next chapter!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for playing! And trust me, we’ve only scratched the surface of where this is gonna go!

That’s weird, I’d say maybe try redownloading it just to make sure. Let me know if you run into any other problems and I’ll see if there’s anything I can do on my end to fix it!

This game is downright delightful so far! The characters are so charming, the scenarios you came up with are great, and everything was really smooth, I didn’t run into any bugs, and was impressed at the level of scripting you are already making use of in your first game. I’m really excited to see where this goes!

Wow i really like where you’re going with this! Naomi is very very cute and I like her character a lot ahah! I am also really liking the vore implications that can come with this title. Im looking forward to seeing more of this game!

3 Likes

Definitely some inspiration from some bullshit, but good start to the game, I’m interested for sure.

How many chapters are there going to be in the game?

I just finished the game and it’s incredible, I hope that after swallowing the monsters they gain weight uwu