EVORIA - A Stuffing/Vore Themed RPG!

Does the game feature any like conversations that load like CG’s or is it entirely sprites? (currently or in the future either or answer wise)

This was a short but very much a fun game/story that I think holds promise to rival SomeBS in the future.
Though I’ll admit it’s still a long way from such a claim, I hope it will someday make such a claim! :smiley:

An enjoyable little taste with hopefully more to follow.

The game was pretty good! I’m not much for vore, but I don’t count what is in this version as vore personally, so I was able to enjoy it. Was surprised that the goo monster didn’t have a bad end, but this is your first game so I think that’s fine for now. I am also glad that in the ending dialogue and Renee’s worries, you addressed one of my big concerns with vore, that whatever gets swallowed most likely suffers a pretty painful and terrifying end, rather then just glossing it over like others.

From a person who doesn’t like vore but wanted to see what was up here on the stuffing portion, I think it was pretty good :slight_smile:

Aaaaa thank you so much!!! Some Bullshit was a SUPER big inspiration for this project, so the fact that you played this (And found it so fast!!) just made my week!! Thank you so much again!!!

“Naomi looks down at her stomach, its eager muscles already trying to figure out how to properly digest a glass jar”

10/10 writing, would read again

3 Likes

Honestly, I don’t quite know! I have a whole bunch of ideas of places I want these characters to go and a veeerrry loose string tying them together, so the exact length of the game could be a fun thing we all find out together!

“Scenic route also closed”
keep up this great writing man

2 Likes

You have a great eye for detail. I really enjoyed your environments. I felt like they were very pretty, functional / to-the-point, and limited empty space. The way you sprinkle bite-sized lore throughout really helps the digestibility of your story as well. You seem like a good hobby writer. Also, your writing had me chuckling in general. It was just a great time. *Edit: I’m complimenting your writing and then make a simple spelling mistake mid-post :sweat_smile:

A lot of very accomplished RPG maker projects started just like this here. Can’t wait to see where yours goes!

1 Like

this game is just missing actual art for bellies, rather than just the tiny characters.

1 Like

For right now, it’s all sprites. (I’m not the best sprite editor in the world but I can manage!) I’d looove to have real CGs or any sort of actual artwork in the game, but I am not a very good artist at aaall so that’s something that probably won’t happen anytime soon.

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! I actually do a lot of writing in my day-to-day life, so I’m glad that managed to shine through in this game!

1 Like

I know! I’m a really terrible artist, though, so sadly, that probably won’t happen anytime soon.

This is quite a treat. A stuffing/vore game with clear inspiration from SB, with good, witty writing, cute main characters, vore moral dilemmas, screaming at creeks, and a Flik’s. What more could you ask for?

Very good job my friend, I’m hooked already, and eagerly awaiting the first update. Whenever it may come.

The best pastime.

3 Likes

A fairly good demo of what’s to come for this project I would say. I got a lot of Some Bullshit vibes from Renee and Naomi as I was reading their dialogue as it reminded me of that portion of the game where you explore a labyrinth under the city with Clara and Emmie. The music choices are also really good, I’ll appreciate anything with Wind Waker and Paper Mario music in it. I look forward to seeing progress made on this game, especially when it comes to the vore aspect!

If I may ask though, how many Chapters do you expect to make in this game? Just curious is all.

Will it have bigger sprites as the character gets bigger from stuffing/vore?

Other than slime, can you eat people?

Thank you for playing!! I’m glad you liked the music choices, it was really fun picking out tracks for the game, haha. As for how many chapters the full game will have, I really don’t know! I’ve got the next four(ish) pretty well planned out for how the story will go, but honestly, that’s probably not even a quarter of all that I want to put in this game!

1 Like

SomeBS is a vore game?