Examining cowgirls

Finally I’ve began fleshing out the examining system! bassically whenever you examine a cowgirl the game draws out her full-body appearance according to how her weight is distributed. Here’s an example, a pretty heavy cowgirl who started with a 47 breasts stat (Spoilering because nipples):

I’ve only done a few weight variations of the breasts and thighs at the moment, but it’s progress nonetheless!

[sub]Someone find her a wig…[/sub]

Will we be getting multipul haircuts,assuming your adding them.

Of course. Multiple faces as well!

About how big will their various proportions get, at maximum? Is it possible to have, for example, a cowgirl with pretty much all of her weight in her breasts (if rarely), or will weight still be distributed about the entire body in some manner, no matter how skewed her stats are to one particular asset?

First off, I see this is your first post and I’m pretty flattered that it’s on my project… So thanks!

Anyways, A cowgirl’s stats are relatively balanced in the beginning, only rarely do you find a cowgirl with, say, a slim belly, thin thighs and huge breasts. You can raise a cowgirl without altering her stats without any sort of problem.
Here’s a cow I just randomly generated, Daisy: 45/35/20. Whenever she gains weight, 45% of the fat will go to her breasts, 35% will go to her belly and 20% will go to her ass.
If I’m not particularly keen on having a girl that will eventually be shaped like an upside down pyramid, I can feed her modifiers, which are special concoctions that increase one stat and decreases the other two. This can of course lead to skewed stats!

TL;DR: You can go nuts with body types.

Ps, this is Daisy!

I’m starting to feel like this game is a better example of random generation than no man’s sky.

No problem, this is the first project on these forums that really caught my eye!

As for the rest of all that, it sounds really great! I personally find one of the best parts of Atticus’ Tainted Elysium is tailoring body proportions, so I’m glad to see that will also be in this game.

If I may ask both a question and make a suggestion, how granular do you plan on making modifiers, and body sprites in general? Are they one-time “change her stats immediately” kind of things, or do they cause a gradual over-time shift?

The modifiers affect stats immediately. Keep in mind that stats don’t represent the shape of a cowgirl, they represent how the fat a cowgirl gains through eating will be distributed. if you have a cow with a huge ass, huge belly but tiny breasts, you can crank up her breasts stat to the max and her chest will balloon in size as you feed her!

A lil extra, this is the biggest cowgirl the current sprites can make. And I’m not stopping here, obviously!

Ah, that makes sense, but let’s say, hypothetically, that you had a really bottom heavy cow, but you wanted to turn her into pretty much nothing but boob. How would go about having her lose weight in her butt and belly, but gain it in her breasts, if that is at all possible?

That sprite is wonderful as well, it’s good to see that you’re adding in a wide range of sizes!

I dunno, I hadn’t thought of that. I could always add fat shifting potions or something along those lines… though it would kinda be cheating if I ever add requests and competitions and that sort of stuff.

I’ll consider it!

Glad to hear, and no problem at all; even without that, this looks to be shaping up to a pretty awesome game!

I have a question. Will we be able to determine the shape of certain body parts? Like if someone prefers a more rounded belly, could they toggle off rolls in the options menu? Stop me if that is too much work… I don’t actually know how much effort something like that would take.

Well.
Cow girls will definitely fatten up with the belly you’re seeing, But cow girls aren’t the only thing you can fatten. I already coded in a dog girl and a cat girl (you can choose either one at the beginning) and they gain weight a lot differently (catgirls become apple shaped, dog girls probably pear shaped). Every girl that isn’t a cowgirl will have “standard” weight gain sequences though, so no rng and no stats apart from weight.
Among these will probably be a girl with a round belly. You can feel free to make a suggestion for anything you would like to see!

Well.
Cow girls will definitely fatten up with the belly you’re seeing, But cow girls aren’t the only thing you can fatten. I already coded in a dog girl and a cat girl (you can choose either one at the beginning) and they gain weight a lot differently (catgirls become apple shaped, dog girls probably pear shaped). Every girl that isn’t a cowgirl will have “standard” weight gain sequences though, so no rng and no stats apart from weight.
Among these will probably be a girl with a round belly. You can feel free to make a suggestion for anything you would like to see![/quote]

In that case can I request that if you do make a snake girl that she be the one with the round belly?

I won’t guarantee it’ll be added very soon, but yeah sure! Look forward to it!

I didn’t expect it to be soon, but I will definitely look forward to it!

Oh by the way, I’m dumb and forgot to specify; by round do you mean without rolls or bloated (like a pregnant belly)? Just so I don’t accidentally draw wrong assets, heheh

Either looks pretty good tbh, but I think I prefer the bloated look. Your game though so your choice. :slight_smile:

I dunno, I hadn’t thought of that. I could always add fat shifting potions or something along those lines… though it would kinda be cheating if I ever add requests and competitions and that sort of stuff.

I’ll consider it![/quote]
Seems simple enough to me. Just lose the weight first, so everything gets smaller, then change the distribution, and re-gain. In other words, there’s already mechanisms in place to do what you want, IntegGrot, but do it in two steps, instead of at once. I don’t think any special provision needs to be made just for that, especially if it would be a pain for Moo to implement, or risks breaking other game mechanics.

That’s a good point as well, but that also brings up another point; if fat distribution changes how fat is gained, does it change how fat is lost? For example, if a cowgirl’s stats are 25/50/25, I would presume that 50% of all weight lost would come from her belly.