All, I’ve lurked on here for quite some time and finally decided to take a crack at teaching myself Quest and making a game of my own, WITH Visuals (carefully curated Text-to-AI Images). I would really appreciate any and all feedback, bugs, misspellings, etc. I would upload to the text adventures website, but the file size is too large with the visuals.
The premise: You start a new job at an office. Hijinks ensues.
The goal is to make the game world as dynamic as possible. Ask characters about others. Talk to the same person multiple times in a row and get more content. Find secrets in the same place on different days and find secrets.
Main Fetishes: Female Weight gain, feederism/feedees
Side/Optional Fetishes: Pregnancy, Vore
You will need Quest for Windows to play, which you can download here.
0.3 - 3/24/2023:
- Added 2 new characters
- Introduced the player as a character, who can gain weight
- TWO characters who can now go up 5 weight gain stages
- Overhauled the ‘Ask About’ system, making it WAY more user friendly and less annoying
- More naughty scenes
- Expanded the map with two more rooms
- More events and dialogue responding to variable choices
- Rooms now have pictures show the first time you enter them
- ‘Question’ system now takes away the option to ask characters about specific topics if they do not have anything new to say
- Rebuilt several systems to allow me to scale them into subsequent days much easier
- DAY 4 IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS 0.3 VERSION, but there is an enormous amount of quality-of-life changes and a lot more content.
Potential Goals for Next Version (Depending on feedback, time availability, motivation, etc.):
- Day 4
- Another new character
- More food in the early game for feeding/eating
- More random events
- More conditional dialogue/events based on decisions and/or actions
- Improvements on visuals and more agency in interactions with Rebecca
- Improvements on Vanessa’s visuals
0.2 - 3/17/2023:
- Added Day 3
- Added new character
- Added more interactions (or initial interactions) with all existing characters
- Fixed character names and aliases to make asking characters about things WAY less annoying. Thank you for the feedback on this.
- Greatly improved functionalities around the phone and computer by providing their own action buttons rather than the ‘Ask’ function
- Added an Easter Egg or two, one involving Vore
- Reoriented and improved some of the images chosen
- Coded/developed things differently so going forward will have me rebuilding things from scratch waaaay less
Potential Goals for the Potential Next Version (depending on feedback, motivation, etc.)
- Day 4
- Interface ‘Quality of Life’ improvements on the ‘Ask About’ aspect, or removal altogether
- Weight increases for several characters
- Potential to optionally have female players gain weight instead (although not sure exactly how I’d want to do this)
- Another Vore Scene
Here are a few character images: