Fallout New Vegas Weight Gain Mod

I might need some help with voice acting, but I need to know what you sound like first before I know which character best suits you. The biggest thing I really need help with is the model conversions on armors. I’m using bodyslide/outfit studio to do this, so it’d be much easier to do than learning something like Blender. I think I got dialogue covered, but what did you have in mind for helping with area design? Send me a message if your still interested.

2 Likes

If you’re in need of a voice actor, I could give it a shot but be aware that I’m french and my accent might not be the best.

1 Like

Hi, just a quick question, sorry if it’s already been mentioned but is this mod for the female character model only? And if it is, are there any plans to have the male character model gain weight too?

1 Like

This mod only affects the female CBBE model. The mod developer isn’t going to make a male model themselves, so it would have to be done by someone else.

2 Likes

At this point in time, no I’m not doing male models. However that won’t stop the mod from working on a statistical level, just the visuals won’t be there.

I’m not opposed to making male models, but since I’m personally not into dudes, it’s low on my priority list/waiting for someone to do them for me if they want them sooner.

Since you’re the second person asking for them, I might make male models for the most common armors that are used sooner(vault suit, leather, leather reinforced, combat armor, combat armor reinforcement, T45d, T51b, remnants armor).

It perhaps might be best to focus on finishing the current models and content you have planed for this before considering, adding additional models on top of your already existing workload. Or you risk overloading yourself and burning out. You could always add more models quests .ect at a later date as an update, but getting a fully functional first release completed should probably be the first priority

5 Likes

personally i wouldn’t focus on the voice acting as much as getting the fundamentals finished with. Atleast not until a beta release is set, Most mods don’t even incorporate voice acting for the time it takes too do it all, Quite frankly it would probably be in the best interest to get the first proper playable version out and then perhaps focus on the voice acting once you got a solid beta released to the public.

That is just my two cents.

6 Likes

It’s probably not whiny but the issue on the forum here would be that asking for an update from a dev is against the site rules. Same with declaring a project to be dead or not (I’m not stating you were just informing since the language was used).

aye, my bad there, sorry about that

1 Like

hmmm, would it be smart to just use the demo for now, or should i wait?

Its not dead but it is on ice at the moment. Go a head and try the demo if you like, but it is more of a proof of concept thing at this point in time. Also, I personally don’t mind comments asking for updates (try not to do it for the sake of the site rules though) so no worries about that :slight_smile:

9 Likes

ooo nothing makes my day like modding a game through archaic frameworks to get digital yiddies, imma give this a run

2 Likes

I entirely forgot this could happen but I really love this little details, even if I have to take the long routes later on :smiley:

8 Likes

how do you download please help

hit the download button on the deviantart page

Are there any outfits or armors in the game that fit your character through the weight stages?

what armor are you wearing?

Type3M leather armor

How did you get it to fit your character?

Bodyslide and outfitstudio