Fallout New Vegas Weight Gain Mod

" failmuseum

Nov '20

Here’s what I’ve got so far on the mod: Fatroll New Vegas: Weight Gain Mod Demo by failmuseum on DeviantArt

How to install:
First you need the CBBE body for FNV installed correctly BEFORE you install my mod. The page explaining this process can be found here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91919-fonv-cbbe-bodyslide-port-alpha-update-18-mar-2018/ Technically you don’t NEED to do this, but your nude body suits will have odd textures and I don’t know what happens if you don’t install the skeleton. Also DO NOT batch build, only “build” the CBBE base/nude body with the “fed” preset.

Once you have that working properly, simply install my mod using a mod manager of you choice (it should work like any other mod. If it doesn’t, a manual installation will work for certain). Any time you are asked if you want to replace a file, just say yes (this is the reason you want the cbbe/bodyslide mod installed first).

Oh and one more thing, I don’t recall if I set all of the food item’s weight gain values again. I know I did for the casseroles and Nuka Cola for certain though. Use those if your food items aren’t causing any weight gain."

@yemungus

3 Likes

Holy! i didnt expect an anwser so soon, Thank you very much

Nice! Is it possible to get this working with Robert S for male players? I don’t play female characters but the mod seems PERFECT for my character! Would also be great to have a MCM menu feature so NPCs can be toggled on or off with the WG features. Maybe even a toggle for male/female NPCs off and on?

I followed the “instructions” you provided to install the mod and…

Ummm…I don’t know what I did but…it’s not working, “[FONV] CBBE - Bodyslide port alpha” is installed and “Apple Jam Skeleton [FONV]” is also installed (and next to it I installed “BodySlide and Outfit Studio”)

So…any idea what could be going on?

Could it be because of my mods? The only mods I have that change the character’s body are mods that change the hair and eyes

First off, you ran bodyslide, correct?

Well…I hadn’t done it (and I preferred to reinstall everything again)

But now…uh…I’m investigating now what I did wrong

(I followed the instructions of each mod to the letter, but the "BodySlide and Outfit Studio” comes up blank, even when I select the skeleton)

skeleton

So I do not know

Edit:
When you wear any clothes it’s just like you haven’t gained any weight.

The current versions of the game that are available don’t have the clothes set up yet.

oh I see…but still, in the first image he is not wearing clothes (._.)

Idk about the glitchy nude model stuff, I haven’t actually played the mod yet. I’ve been looking into it because I guess that the latest uptick in Fallout interest had me curious, but I’m waiting to see if there are any new developments, especially since Bethesda released a rather unimpressive update that bricked all the mods for FO4.

So I’ve been playing through the mod, and I like the bodyslides so far, though my one gripe is that I can’t wear much of anything if I wanted to.
I’m curious as to how I could do some of the outfit compatibilities myself, given that the mod relies on CBBE NV.