Fallout WG Twine Text Adventure (Work-In-Progress)

I lost the password to my old account but I am still working on the game. I’m taking the link down to the game until I have the game in a playable state. I have just been having difficulty with writing. I’ve just never really written a story before or made a game. Also feel free to suggest things I should do with the game.

6 Likes

You beat my ass to it :sob:

I think I’ve ran into a bug? Nothing appears after you press “Take a tour”

No that’s just the whole game

That is all there is for now I just wanted people to get i an idea of what the game will be like.

With all due respect, but these are barely 3 paragraph for the entire “alpha”. People write more for just their post description at times

Wouldn’t it be better to just wait until there’s anything at all before posting? There literally isn’t anything in the game atm, might as well just write that intro as plot synopsis for this post

2 Likes

You have a point I need to work on this game a lot more cause there is nothing really of a game yet.

Don’t worry I barely have a game to speak of lol.

no reason to not have 2 fallout twine games :slight_smile:

Maybe chillax a bit there hombre. Sometimes people are trying to work on coding, art, writing, other life activities such as Holidays and work. Maybe lay off a bot and not work on becoming a Yasuo main.

That being said, I do hope that we get to see more for this soon. Fallout is a personal favorite of mine, so I’m excited to see what all is created and added.

SquireAngel I’m just trying to give some fair critique. I was pretty interested in the game too, it’s disappointing to see it have no content and essentially end up being one of those projects that are so happily announced but never developed further.

(Also the original thread was made like half a month ago, so work or not you’d think that amount of time would let someone write more than 2-3 paragraphs of text. No point in announcing something just to never work on it, no?)

2 Likes

Seeing as how you mentioned you have difficulty with writing, maybe you could try brainstorming things at first? Either ask people around or just write the rough outline in the plot somewhere, so you don’t get lost in the writing process (especially since it’s a Twine game rather than just a linear story).

It never hurts to inspire or take example of how other writers make text adventures too. I’d be happy to help if you’d like any more specific tips too, I’ve done some writing myself