Fat Craft - a Minecraft fat related discord server

Hello and welcome to Fat Craft, the community for everything fat and minecraft!

This server offers anyone who could host minecraft servers a good infrastructure to start their own servers and share them with a growing community of experienced minecraft players! Currently the list of servers is as follows:

Some other servers are undergoing maintenance but will be back at a later time to host their own unique experiences!

Each server provides something different; We had zombie survival servers, build challenges, space venturing or just kitchen sink modpacks. The one thing bringing all of them together are mods like Customizable Player Models or Figura, which allow you to make the following:

These models are commissions or personal projects FYI.

These were all made by very talented people (and me);
the little fox was made by Hexadood #1852,
the nerdy girl by Dumby #4160
the big Ender dragon by me! Smoople Pooples#3313.

If you want something like this you can ask the talented folks for a commission or look around the free model channels for something to start you off with!

Hope to see you soon!

18 Likes

What a beautiful server!!

4 Likes

Bumping this, I’ve joined, it’ s a wonderful group of people all hangin’ out and vibing, having fun exploring things. Definitely check it out if you like both minecraft and fat things.

1 Like

Interesting! I’m a bit curious, though the invite link seems not to work anymore.

1 Like

Yo, I’ve seen some of your videos, I think it’d be super cool to have you on the server, Here’s a link that will expire in 7 days.

2 Likes

Oh shit ill renew it, thank you for letting me know

1 Like

Thanks guys! :3 Appreciate it.

1 Like

The link expired again

1 Like

can we get a new link?

1 Like

Scuses, thought i did, there ya go!

1 Like

Is there a way to ask for another invite link? I’m very interested in the server!

2 Likes

the server link isnt working

1 Like

Hello, if possible could I please get an invitation to the server? The current one seems to have expired.

1 Like

Can I get the link to the discord servers

1 Like

hey anyone got a link to this server?

1 Like

Yess, it should work now

2 Likes

I take it since the link is invalid that the server is full?

1 Like

Can we get a re-up on the server invite?

1 Like

Finally updated the link to be permanent (hopefully)

1 Like

can the player get bigger to?

1 Like