Fat Furry Love: Kiki Shokuji (Release NOW)

April 20
What are you waiting for? here it is!
Download

April 16
Hello everyone, today I am pleased to announce that the launch of my game will be on the 20th of this month, so you will have a fat furs game to enjoy in half an hour of your weekend. Pay attention :slight_smile:

April 04
4 out of 5 days, as of now the game is closer to having an official release date, stay tuned :slight_smile:

Spoiler, she’s getting cuter and cuter, isn’t she?

March 20
I have already completed day 3 of 5, I am having quite a considerable progress this week, I can’t show much because I don’t want to give spoilers about Kiki’s appearance during the progress of the game, you will love the surprise.

March 8
I just finished the second day, if everything goes as planned the game should last approximately half an hour. :slight_smile:

February, 26
Okay, it’s been a long time since I posted updates, it’s been a bit of a heavy week, I’m letting you know that I’ve already finished the first of 5 days that the game will have.

February, 7
Hello again, I want to thank Glass for suggesting the name of my new character, who will in turn serve as the main antagonist of the story I have in mind. so say hello to Shibokin.

I tried to make him the complete antithesis of Kiki as well as the biggest opposition to what Jiddo does. With this I’m almost done with all the artwork I plan to do for my game.

February, 2

Hello again, here with a new update about my artwork, I come to reveal the name of my next project along with its official cover, the progress regarding the artistic work has been going quite well, I am also starting to think about some concepts that may or may not be part of the story. Pay attention :slight_smile:

January, 29
Hello everyone, this time I bring a new development thread about my next project. This time I wanted to do something totally different from everything I’ve done so far.
So I present to you Kiki, the co-protagonist of my furry visual novel. It took me a whole week to make all her sprites and I didn’t want to show it until I had everything ready.

She’s not pretty? Keep in mind that this is my first time using Ren’Py and that for now I am in a very early phase of development, I want to finish all the art first before starting production, so don’t expect any big progress yet.
Thank you very much in advance to everyone who is interested in my project. See you in other moment :slight_smile:

59 Likes

Man, she’s cute. Definitely looking forward to more information on this’un.

2 Likes

She is very pretty, and very cute! I’m already excited to see more

3 Likes

Not into furry content and anime is not my favorite art-style either, so this one is not for me, but seeing hand drawn sprites instead of AI generated stuff is always nice. GL!

1 Like

Fat foxgirls are my weakness. Keeping an eye on this one, for sure.

2 Likes

Before this project I already had the idea of making a visual novel with furries in anime style since at least 2022, then in February 2023 I decided to start making some test images.
xlr8
Before, I had the idea that the story would take place in an office and everything would be very pixelated and in black and white. I didn’t get through the stage of creating the images and I ended up postponing it because I wasn’t convinced by the path I was taking. So I postponed it, I got busy with other projects and I felt very lazy.
The project was called Virtual Fat Furry Waifu (VFFW). Now it is not the final name, I will not reveal that yet.
And well, I wanted to tell small anecdotes about the development of my next game and show the entire process until I decided to start it, it won’t be the last as there is still a lot to tell.

4 Likes

In December 2023 I decided to start another version, this time more similar to the final version that I have in mind. It didn’t take long until I realized I wasn’t very good. The story was just a poorly told sketch and the art, being done in OHRRPGCE, had a considerable limitation in size and color, this second version was around 40% ready before discarding it and starting from scratch.
other
By the way, here I did use the final name of my protagonists, so this could be a small spoiler.

1 Like

“had a considerable limitation in size and color”
That player model is still really cute gamer

1 Like

Hello again, I wanted to ask everyone interested in my project to give me names for a female antagonist character for my visual novel, the only condition is that it sounds Japanese. I look forward to suggestions :slight_smile:

How about “Shibokin”. It’s a mixture of the japanese word for fat “Shibo” and the word mean “Heikin”.

3 Likes

I announce that I have finished making all the images and will start writing the story.

4 Likes

Congrats on reaching that milestone!

1 Like

UwU Thank you, I didn’t expect so much support :smiley:

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Aside from looking for a colon or undoing a tab/indented sentence, I don’t know myself.

1 Like

Hello, it seems you can solve it, I hope you don’t have a major problem with this.

For the artistic style my first option was to use AI, so I found a free page. None of the generated images were useful for me to use.
However, of all the images I took I decided to enlarge them and make a collage to use as a guide of more or less how I wanted them to be and I started drawing on top.
Yes, in the end it only served as a small support, not to replace something that I had to draw for a week.

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking, ultimately it will be a much bigger game than any other project I’ve done before, so I’m considering uploading it to itch. io although I’m a little hesitant about that.

2 Likes

I almost reached 50 likes for my post. What a thrill. :smiley:

5 Likes

Wow, 50 likes, I feel so grateful for all the support I’ve been receiving.
I especially want to thank all those who have followed the project from the beginning. Thank you very much to all :slight_smile:

3 Likes