Fat Furry Love: Kiki Shokuji (Release NOW)

congrats! I’m sure all 50 of us are fully believe your work is going to turn out great

2 Likes

WHERES THE DOWNLOAD LINK
scroll Scroll SCRoll SCROLL!

2 Likes

There is No Spoon: Writers Block | by ofilispeaks | Medium
There is no download link

Meme aside, currently the dev has just shown some cute pics of the art in the game and snippets of the dev process. Just gotta wait

7 Likes

Looking forward to when there is a download link art looks amazing

2 Likes

Hi Sean, welcome to the community. I’m currently developing this project for a few reasons, such as learning to use a different engine than what I’m used to, and not finding any anime-style weight gain visual novels with furries. So this is taking me longer than expected, so you just need to be patient with a free game :slight_smile:
By the way, I’m glad that you’re excited like everyone else, it’s nice to see that people are waiting for something that you’ve put effort into, you know, developer stuff. Bye.

4 Likes

I have to say that I thought the development would not take me more than 2 months, now it’s been 3 months and it may take me longer to finish it. At least everything has gone pretty well.

4 Likes

Ah, i know that feel.

Every project I’ve ever started, I budget two months and it takes four. Best laid plans and all.

2 Likes

Yes, plus any inconvenience that may arise.

1 Like

By the way, I’m more likely to release the game in April.

6 Likes

sounds exciting. Good luck with release

2 Likes

Do you know the game Creature Romance: Kokonoe Kokoro? It was my source of inspiration, mainly because the story seemed very common to me and I wanted to do something out of the ordinary.
In case you don’t know, the game is a dating simulator with a humanoid cricket with breasts and it’s just what you’re thinking.

I looked it up. It’s kind of terrifying, but I won’t judge a developer for liking what they like

2 Likes

Oh, I’m sorry for the misunderstanding, I never said I liked it, I only played it because it seemed very strange to me.

Im interested to play it for the exact same reason lol

2 Likes

The link is above. :smile:

4 Likes

After finishing it, I can say that it is a nice little story, I liked the art, the story is very simple but it serves its purpose. Simple but it was a fun time.

Also notice this error (I assume it is a mistake and the text was copied).

And in part of day 4? (or 5, I don’t remember correctly) the class siren sounds out of nowhere.

It was a fun time, good game and good luck in future projects.

3 Likes

Oh thanks, I’m glad you like my game. I think I’ll take a break, because this has been my biggest job so far. :smiley:

3 Likes

Well, I just finished, and I feel… unsatisfied. Mostly because of frequent mistakes in pronouns (and one with a dubious synonym): “she” changes to “he”, “we” to “they”. I didn’t even bother and took about 14 screenshots with errors in each.
And like the cherry on the cake (but in the opposite sense) - a sharp and strange break in the story. Seriously, Kiki’s mother just walks away in shock (as if she hadn’t realized all this time that her daughter likes to be fat), and the main characters fuck (even without Kiki’s full art).

IMHO, 3,5 of 5.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure the problem with the pronouns is because the creator speaks Spanish (One of the updates to the main post was in Spanish for a while, that’s why I say it) and he translated it as best he could, So I didn’t see a problem in that sense in my opinion and the truth is that the ending is a bit weird now that I think about it.

2 Likes

Ok, translation problems, but why couldn’t they find a tester or simply play it themselves and notice that the transition from the first person to the third person and back (I don’t know about Spanish, and I don’t if/why it is more difficult for Spaniards to decide on a pronouns.).

2 Likes