Fat Furry Love: Kiki Shokuji (Release NOW)

the whole story is weird

bring stuffed girl over for 4 days, progress from friends to sex in 4 days… have crazy mom, but not so crazy she instantly checked google maps to identify every being living in the house her daughter’s tracker showed…and also leaving her alone with her BF the millisecond it was made clear after threatening the cops

people definitely weren’t here for the literary masterwork

4 Likes

I don’t know, but I guess for saying a release date before finishing the game and then having to finish it against the clock?
Honestly, pronouns in Spanish are very strange due to things in the language, some things simply cannot be translated with Google Translate and that’s it.
And most likely it was because of that and the lack of testing, like, if he didn’t notice that in one part the wrong audio was playing? Was he going to notice that the pronouns were sometimes not correct?
I think the pronouns are very badly due to lack of time.

1 Like

Well, I never expect masterwork from people with unknown work experience. I didnt even mind the fact that MC (forgot his name) stuff Kiki untile you mention it. But I am fine with it, it may be strange if it is give you good things in the end (fetish content).

3 Likes

I honestly think that a week later they separated since he ran out of money for food, their relationship is simply very materialistic (about food)

2 Likes

Anyone else not able to download the game? i click on Download, but it takes me to pop up sites, yet doesn’t even download

2 Likes

oh no he fell into the mediafire trap, rip this user’s PC

jokes aside it’s the upper right box

all others are probably a virus

3 Likes

How weird? I can enter normally. Are you doing anything other than entering the link?

1 Like

I click on the blue box in the corner. I’ve used mediafire before. I’ll let you know shortly. I’m away from my pc right now

3 Likes

follow-up, it worked. I don’t know what was going on lol

2 Likes

nice game, developer :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks dude. :smiley: I’m glad you liked it.

1 Like

How big does she get?

2 Likes

As big as she seems, there is no variability. You also can just check files.

3 Likes

I never put a number, they are just images.

2 Likes