Fat Super Hero World Idea

Aww hell yeah, dude. He’s a fat, kingly kind of super hero with a magnificent beard to match his prodigious stomach. His powers include super strength, royal jolly-ness, super digestion, and “The Call to Arms” speech.

Guys, great idea! Villain with a tank that shoots bread dough! Very militaristic type, quite loud and brash. Haven’t decided on a name yet but this is an open source setting so…

General doughball.

Originally an ordinary military man before coming to Mega City. He heard of evil terrorists hiding in the city and went to investigate. His squad was picked off one by one and was vored/baked in food or something by another villain, and he went mad from grief.

He now sees every citizen as a terrorist hidden in plain sight, and administers his “justice” by attacking with bread dough, so the innocent victims can be vored/baked/whatever by his new “squadron” of villainous henchmen.

1 Like

It’s up to your team of heroes to put a stop to his terror and knock some sense into him!

Okay it should be noted that a few of the citizens of Monopolis have reached immobile levels of overweight. Some of these immobile people have careers as celebrities either way. So here is a premise for a scenario:
Popular immobile cam-girl, Daphnia Adipose, has been kidnapped by fat hating super villain Annie-rexia. She plans to melt every last pound of blubber from her body as a statement towards the city she has come to loathe. It’s up to your team to rescue Daphnia and put Annie behind bars!

1 Like

If it was in the form of a video game, a neat idea would be a timer that uses a live feed of Daphnia instead of a clock or number timer. She’s in a sauna or something similar, and all that flab is slowly melting away. Get to Annie-rexia and stop her, free Daphnia before the change becomes incurable!

Like, I dunno how it’d be incurable. Maybe it’d be something like, you were too slow and now it’ll take years to regain the lost pounds.

1 Like

an option to give the villains a taste of gluttony on each mission seems cool, like each mission has a different way to fatten the villains it would be nice, if had the option of turning them into your personal pigs too.

and one question I have is, will there be guilds? If so, what are they like?

If you wanna make guilds, be my guest. They can be however you like. In general though, the heroes are a part of an elite league called the Weights of the World, and the villains have formed a syndicate called F.L.A.B. (Foul League of Atrocious Belligerents)

Hey, I’d like someone’s opinion on an idea I just had. What would a villain based on Todd Howard, lead of Bethesda, do in a setting like this? What would his plan be? How fun would it be to fight him?

Why not add more villainous groups to the board? Having a single main alliance for heroes is all well and good, but having multiple villain factions is the perfect way to set up an ‘enemy mine’ situation, combining tactics both heroic and terribly diobolical.

Actually… great idea! Open source setting, means you can make as many other factions as you like! One syndicate could be made up of fat hating villains, while another could be made of corporate bad guys! The sky is the limit in Monopolis. And we say the sky because no one’s gotten fat enough to reach space yet.

1 Like

Well, another question came to my mind, being fat, and gaining weight is a rule? that half of the population of the world weighs over 200 lbs? or is it something isolated? i like it when you have widespread weight gain I read a story of adipose rex on devianart that covered a city where all men were huge and I loved this story

I liked your idea of ​​a bad guys corporation, made me imagine a bunch of 40 years old greedy dudes.
I think because they are greedy they want to spread that more is better, but they want the “more” part for them. Also, will you have the " create your character" ? like in fable 3 or fallout where your actions determine your behavior

like, along the journey your character comes across options, one of them being selfish, greedy, envious, and so on. and if you join a guild that has one of these features in mind, it is very likely that these options appear much more often. The more your character chooses certain choices, the more he changes based on those choices. if he is more greedy, he tends to overeat, and be happy about it, if he is selfish, he begins to think more about his welfare than others. etc etc etc.

The setting is more isolated to the one city. Obesity is the rule of life in this one city in the midst of the Pacific Ocean.

I’m thinking more along the lines of how your D&D or Plainswalker characters are made and develop. For now anyway. Again, open source setting here. Do what you will with it, this thread is more of just an ideas space and jumping off point for your own adventures!

1 Like

Okay idea for a Hero you could either play as or make an NPC for. Birthday cake themed hero! They could have the power to spread cheer and happiness and shoot birthday cakes out of their hands! They could also make weaponized presents and use other birthday themed attacks. Since they eat a lot of birthday cake at the parties they regularly throw, they’re mega chunky, obviously. They could have a regular villain who tries to ruin the celebrations and it’s all “secretly” part of an act. They love their job wholeheartedly and do what they can to help save the day!

1 Like

Wouldn’t that villain then be more like an anti-hero than a villain?

1 Like

You know, I wouldn’t put it past most people to think that.

1 Like