Fat Themed Items Names

I’m not sure where to post this so I’m trying here.

Howllo! I recently came across this trend where they take band names and reworded them to become fatty/foody related, and I thought it would be a fun thought exercise we could do from “Thyme to Thyme” by thinking up different fat/food themed names. I made 2 documents so far as I thought we could “Expand” on the idea by doing Fat Band/Song Names and Fat Movie/Show Names, if we get enough creative comments I can make more maintained lists. I’ll try to keep these maintained so that we could potentially use these in our games as funny references. I know I’ll be referencing OB/CD in a couple games when I can (XP)

I made it so that you can comment new names in the docs, but I’ll also check here on the forums if you feel more comfortable doing so. I am also accepting alternate names to the same items as someone might prefer one name over another. (So don’t worry if the item your spoofing off of already has a name, the more names the merrier! :smiley: )

Thank you for your time! Have a nice, safe, and fun think tank!

3 Likes

Oh, and big thanks to @IceDev for helping me identify and sort so many of band/song names in the beginning! Your such a pro! B3

And a shout out to @Axxis for coming up with some great names as well! :smiley:

Where’s Super Furry Animals, Soulwax, Daft Punk, LCD Soundsystem, The RAH Band, Beck, Kraftwerk, AIR, Mr. Oizo, Justice, Jamiroquai, Chemical Brothers, Casiopea, etc…?

1 Like

We haven’t spoofed them yet, which is why folk are encouraged to help out by giving their ideas. I’ll try to think up some for the ones you suggested so far :+1: