Fat Women in "Normal" Games?

I know we have the User Maintained List of Games for all of our WG fetish games. But I’d like to know how many games there are which aren’t specifically tailored to our fetish that just happen to have women of different shapes and sizes.

Off the top of my head, the only ones I can think of are Fat Princess (which might as well just be another fetish game), Madame Flurrie from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (which is a cloud), Peach and Daisy under the Elephant Powerup in Super Mario Wonder (who become Elephant Furries), and Ellie from Borderlands 2.

What games do you know of that have characters who don’t fit the usual based off an actual supermodel figure that aren’t customized characters or mods and who are they?

Edit: Adding Bia from Speed Brawl (suggested by Exas) and Lard Lass from Bacon Man: An Adventure (suggested by PeachClamNine) to the list

2 Likes

Never played it despite owning it for years but Fable apparently has fat characters. Might just be the character creator I’m thinking of but I vaguely remember hearing there’s fat NPCs too.

As @Wulf_Diomhaireachd mentioned Fable, Fable2, and Fable3 all feature NPCs of various sizes and the PC can gain/lose weight during play (and earn a nickname). I never played the Fable-on-rails one. Hammer from Fable 2 is probably my favourite of the bigger NPCs.

Cyberpunk 2077 has various sizes of crowd characters, with notably different walk animations, but I think all the named NPCs are slim with a couple of exceptions. Haven’t played the DLC yet.

Other randoms:

• Inge Wagner in No One Lives Forever (sort-of abandonware at this point)

There’s a thread similar to this but for playable fat girls if you’re interested.

1 Like

i know there’s a character in whos’ fat in Detroit Become Human
who, i cant remember

Lucy from Quake 3 lives in my head rent free.

1 Like

There’s some huge nameless female NPCs in Four Swords Adventures, with one in particular acting as the “goalie” in one of the minigames.

I actually learned about them when I read a Nintendo Power Player’s Guide on FSA that my teacher’s aide owned. She was a major Zelda fan.

new tales from borderlands has a fat main character

There’s actually a few I’d like to list:

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past: The Cursed Fairy that you’ll meet after you use a Super Bomb on one of the walls of the pyramid in the Dark World is chunkified, though it’s more a result of Ganon’s magic ruining her beauty, which is similar to the sequel and the situation with Queen Oren until you bring her Smooth Stone back. Speaking of…
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds/The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes: If you ignore the meme saturation of the latter, you’ll know that the Stylish Woman in both games, who bears resemblence to the Cursed Fairy, is also plump, but her added weight is permanent.
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door: Felt like mentioning this for the remake’s sake, but there’s Madame Flurry, Mario’s third partner, with her Catch Card in Super Paper Mario acknowledging her curviness.
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga: Queen Bean. Duh.
Super Mario Odyssey: Madame Broode. Again, duh.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild/Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity/The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (or The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 to all the weirdos that chose that name up until the finalized name’s reveal): All of the Great Fairies in the game are pretty chubby.
Rayman Origins: Edith Up, the resident Nymph of World 3. As if it weren’t more obvious.
Fat Princess Adventures: There’s plenty of fat female NPCs and bosses. The Lady of the Cake is one of them.
Kirby series: While not in the games, the novel-exclusive character Mrs. Parfaitski is pretty rotund.
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn: Meg (not to be confused with the Griffin girl whose “family guy” father abuses her by telling her to shut up when she tries to get a word in edgewise, etc.)
Skullgirls: I think Filia and Fukua, according to the former’s character sheet regarding how she gained weight before the events of the game.
Cookie Run series: Both Avocado Cookie and Hollyberry Cookie are two examples (even though the latter is kind of a GILF to some people, whom I’m not a part of)

P.S.: You can have Henrietta Biggle as one of your partners in South Park: TFBH’s From Dusk 'Til Casa Bonita DLC, where she’ll become a permanent part of your team, especially if you finish said DLC before getting to the other DLC focused on her little brother, Bradley Biggle a.k.a. Mintberry Crunch.

1 Like