Fatrifice - A Weight Gain Fetish Game

Description:
​Into weight gaining? Feederism? BBWs/SSBBWs? Big bellies? Belly expansion? Fatrifice is a short and sweet arcade game about stuffing a girl into new shapes and sizes! Cherry and her friends are trying to summon a demon, but in order to do that they need a worthy sacrifice. A BIG sacrifice. Like, a REALLY BIG sacrifice. You could call it a Fatrifice. Cherry, who is picked, is then stuffed to her limits in order to complete the summoning. So, friend, if you like squishy bellies, you might just like Fatrifice!

Details:
A short and sweet arcade-style game. Time your clicks to feed Cherry, if you miss she burps. If you miss again, it’s game-over. With normal and hard difficulties, each with their own ending. Plus censored and uncensored options. And a gallery to relive your favorite moments.

Where:
Steam
Itch

19 Likes

hmmm im gonna try this game out good game

1 Like

I’m just disappointed it isn’t called “Snackrifice” haha. Will give it a try soon!

8 Likes

Honestly a pretty good game. I just wish you had the option to fatten every character after you beat the game with Cherry

3 Likes

Sadly, I’m broke and can’t afford this game. :frowning:
Good job, however. :+1:

2 Likes

Too broke to afford a $3 game?

Fine, I’ll do it myself.

2 Likes

The one character has a nice progression, but the game is very simple and short and has basically no replayability. I’d be looking forward to seeing it get updated with more to do.

2 Likes

@Pro_Master Thanks! Hope you enjoy! :blush:

2 Likes

@AlexKay That wouldve been a good title for it too!

2 Likes

@Bioshock_God It was a plan of mine, unfortunately creating art for each character is very time consuming :cry:

2 Likes

@gamingcat02261991 Thanks! Let me know how you like it if you even get the chance to play it!

2 Likes

@LordOfDeez Haha hopefully it was worth it!

2 Likes

@TalosFan Thanks for the feedback! Unfortunately designing a game and it’s characters are hard work for a solo developer, however I’m currently working on another project with more replayability!

2 Likes

I’ve bought it.

Art is pretty good but as Talos said little replayability.

For me I’m seeing this as more as hoping this is a stepping stone to bigger things next time.

2 Likes

@Das_Amigos Thank you for your support! For me, Fatrifice was a huge stepping stone. I never thought it would be played by so many, and I am so thankful for it. Currently, I’m working on another project and I hope it lives up to expectations.

5 Likes

After seeing you release another game so soon I went out and bought the Worshipper edition of Fatrifice on Steam as a show of support!

2 Likes

@LordOfDeez Aww, I really appreciate it! Thank you so much :grin: all the support helps me to be able to make bigger and better games! So thank you again for the support! :hugs: I’m happy you’re enjoying the games!

5 Likes

its worth it if you like challenge games

1 Like

@Pro_Master Definitely :slightly_smiling_face: i also updated it recently, since there was input lag between click-time and execution, but thats fixed now! So its smooth sailing from here. :sailboat:

4 Likes

To celebrate my 1 year anniversary of game development, Fatrifice is now free to play! Thank you for all of your support! :two_hearts:

4 Likes