Fattaker - A Fatty Remake of Helltaker (Directors Cut Update On Hiatus)

Fun little mod, nice work! Especially loved Malina.

2 Likes

A short, fun and extremely well-made game. The visual quality is some of the best I’ve seen here so far

3 Likes

Literally made an account just to comment. This might be one of my favorite games on this site next to SFOAS! One of the few games that feels like a complete game (even if this is because it already is) and a complete fetish experience. Most of my complaints are tiny and from reading above, I understand they are a result of the editor’s limitations so no fowl there. The only other thing I can nitpick is I was a little upset that not very many of the gals actually grew while we were playing. Justice and Azazel seemed to be the only ones that got any bigger in the epilogue. Unless I just couldn’t tell. Other than that, great mod!

3 Likes

Also, I don’t know if this will ever be possible with the editor, but it would be cool if you could add a level/scene with a greatly fattened version of Loona from Helluva Boss based off of that series of images that went around.

Link: Pool - (Capaoculta) Helltaker/Helluva Boss - Loona - e621

1 Like

Is the secret ending not in here? I didn’t find the first piece in malyna’s stage.

That’s what I was wondering too.

The editor does not allow for anything that isn’t strictly linear. There was no way to include the alternate end for Beelzebub so it was scrapped.

3 Likes

Had to make an account just to say how awesome this game is. Great work you guys, love the art too

3 Likes

This was a great little mod! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
My only wish is that there should be a gallery of some kind, or a way to just view all the girl’s art separate, but other than that, fantastic mod!

3 Likes

I can’t seem to play it

What’s your issue?

I just downloaded it and it worked fine. Just extract it in its own folder then click on “Fattaker”. It doesn’t need the original game or anything.

this was really well done, the dialog and updated character pictures were fantastic :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

this doesn’t work it doesn’t let me process

Providing more information will let others help you easier. What are you stuck on? Is the download not working? Are you stuck on a level?

stuck on a level.i made it to the end but it doesnt talk with the girl

mmmh odd, could you send a screenshot?

man you know where i can look at all the ingame art without having to play through the entire game again XD

for some reason i can’t look at them in the files :laughing:

mmmh you solved it in an unintended way and the engine is confused i think, just go to the menu and press skip puzzle, you can do this on all levels

Yeah, dunno what to tell you here, I tested it and it works as it always has, and no one else has had this issue as far as I can tell. Just skip the level I suppose.