Fattening Career - 3D weight gain visual novel (0.09 released for FREE!)

Ooh i did not knew that :star_struck::+1::exploding_head:

Id dat youd also need more stuff to do on the money (that you have your room option screen every workday atleast.)

The following is An Idea)
For the sunday and saterday youd be able to do other stuff like going to work, going out(getting to meet someone or a chance to meet), bracht, park and maybe some other options or date / meet up with a contact the teacher, Luna or Kat.

Btw when do you get to able to help kat in the gym?

1 Like

@vrehert
More stuff with money, getting to do something every day after school and weekend content will all be available in the next update.
For the next update i will only add a couple thing to the weekend that i can expand in later updates.
So your suggestions for the weekend might not all be there next update.

Helping Kat in the gym isn’t implemented in the early alpha. This will be a strength requirement.

2 Likes

Overall, I enjoyed playing what was there. I realize this is super early, but I can see the potential for the foundation you’ve built. Giving some more interesting dialogue between the player and the characters will probably go the furthest, since the renders are already looking good.

Can’t wait to see this game come along!

1 Like

I have to say, incredibly well done. Looking forward to the next update, and you’ve done a great job here.

2 Likes

Well if you impliment Them is alll up to you

But so far I like where its heading :grin:

1 Like

Really promising game so far, love Daisy so much… Looking forward to the next update. :+1:

1 Like

@bertmacklinsbrother Thank you, dialogue will be a big focus for the next updates.

@Lovesbellies Glad you like it :smiley:

@vrehert Thank you :smiley:

@Daxe Thanks, there will be more Daisy in the next update(more in multiple ways :P).

Thank you the alpha is really promising, very good models.

I wish for more of everything especially ssbbw and ussbbw content.

1 Like

This was very fun and had quite a bit to see for just an alpha. Awesome.

1 Like

@ragnocane Thank you, ssbbw content will be implemented eventually(takes a while for the characters to get to that point).

@EarthboyJAK Thanks for the kind words.

3 Likes

Fun game, looking forward to next updates. Pace is bit quick but its early alpha. You have a lot of potential to add to game. Keep it up!

1 Like

I love Daisy’s lack of modesty and attitude. It’s nice to get lost in pure fantasy sometimes!

3 Likes

This demo is only for pc or even for Android?

1 Like

@dzema123 Glad you like it :smiley:

@fatlovethrowaway Good to hear you like the writing like it is now, might have to poll and see what the majority thinks on this matter.

@Red Sadly it is only available on PC right now. I’m an trying to get a android build for the next update.

1 Like

Hello everyone, it has been a while since my last update.
I wanted to drop a bit of info on here about the 0.02 release.

Here is the trailer for next update.

Next update(0.02) i will add:

• 3 stages of weight gain for Daisy(up to stage 11)
  • 6 stages of weight gain for Leanne
  • 6 stages of weight gain for Luna
  • 9 stages of weight gain for Katrine
  • Help Katrine workout in the gym
  • More dialogues and events
  • Being able to visit the house of some characters in the weekend
  • Weight gain stages for all the characters introduced in 0.01
  • Implement a shop where you can buy food with money to feed characters with.
  • Implement the library so you can rent books that improve your stats and unlock stuff when read
  • Implement more things that require stats
  • Introduction to 3 more characters
  • Sex scene animations
  • Make working fun by fattening your coworkers and having fun with them.

This update is quite big and took me alot of time.
I will be releasing 0.02 this weekend to my patreons only for the first 2 weeks(5 dollar tier).
This way i can flesh out bugs and get valuable feedback from my patreons for the next updates.
Any money i make off this i will spend on a new GPU for better and faster rendering and a better backup solution.

I’m also in talk with some wonderful weight gain story writers to see if they would be interested writing dialogue for the game.

14 Likes

I saw the trailer you did an amazing job!!!

1 Like

I am looking for 2 testers for the 0.02 update coming out this weekend.
1 mac tester and 1 linux tester(please specify what distro you are using)
The game will be send for free to both testers.

2 Likes

I would love to volunteer! I sent you a DM.

1 Like

Damn i dont have those :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

This update is really cool! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
I think you can design a feeding competition that can be organized by players, and invite two characters who are willing to gain weight to carry out a feeding competition. There are special foods provided in this competition, which can be specific foods that only exist in the feeding competition. In addition, you can also add a small choice of massaging their lovely big stomachs and massaging or slapping their big bottoms after this competition.

2 Likes