FATTENING HORIZONS - Open World Visual Novel with Handdrawn Images

Fattening Horizons (working title) is a visual novel, with a big emphasis on weight gain and other belly-centric fetishes, such as stuffing, bloating, inflation and more! It features handdrawn graphics, with quality over quantity in mind - although there won’t be any shortage of imagery.

There isn’t any playable version yet, however I will update this thread regularily with news on the games current state.

Feel free to leave criticism as well as suggestions - they are always welcome!

39 Likes

A first image from the game, from a weigh in-event:

26 Likes

Oh I’m big excited about this!

Would you be willing to give a bit more detail about the game?

Like the general concept, anymore art, the plot, or any major mechanics? It’s a bit hard to picture what its going to be other than just a Open World VN

5 Likes

Wow! I really like your art style. The view is marvelous! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Here just to give you my encouragement and say how much I appreciate someone actually drawing something instead of contributing to the ai oversaturation.

12 Likes

I must say with very little to show thus far you have certainly peaked my interested and hope this turns out to be a very good visual novel once development is done

2 Likes

@Muffintopmanor1 you will be working for a mysterious and somewhat shady company called “Horizons”, the setting is going to be retro-futuristic, but not high sci-fi.
You will begin your adventure as a young and skinny woman - one might wonder if that is going to change…
I am not going to go into much more detail, as I don’t like spoilers and there still will be massive changes to core elements of the story.

This is close to what the starting weight for the protagonist is going to be, as a little surprise for @YoDezso.

12 Likes

Thank you @Grimimic! While I think, some people such as for example @Mecha3D can make even AI generated characters look quite good I certainly understand your frustration.

One of the drawbacks of handdrawn images is, that I won’t be able to have as high of a image frequency, as other visual novels on here - I intend to focus more on key scenes and put more effort and time into those.

5 Likes

I know why it looked familiar now. While its not quite the same, your art style reminded me of this series.
I cant wait to try this game now! :melting_face:

1 Like

Will it feature a male protag?

1 Like

Welcome to weight gaming @Soul0140. The game is tagged as female-protag.

2 Likes

As @Krodmandoon already said (thank you!), it wont feature a male protagonist. However there will be male weight gain, even though I will make it entirely optional to see male stuff, there will be quite a bit of content.

3 Likes

A little sneak peek, midway through one of the first stuffing seqences.

14 Likes