FatThickieBeeeessssss: An unfinished game jam submission story

This looks INCREDIBLY promising!

1 Like

Okay both of you Turbotowns and you have motivated me to finish the game, I am sure the grace period for the game jam is long over, but whatevs, let’s see what happens

6 Likes

Yay! My enthusiasm was contagious! :grin:

2 Likes

This looks really promising so far! I hope to see the finished product at some point!

Holy Jesus this is fucking awesome it looks fantastic I love it can’t wait to see it finished

Yeah, and since I am not making this for the game jam anymore with such a short time frame and all I can make sure this game looks even better than what you see on the posted images. It also shouldn’t take THAT long either, I am making pretty good process on the game right now, and it is looking pretty nice

6 Likes

That great news and even better the images show here

The games looks awsome,i hope something will come out in the end and i wish you good luck with the project!

2 Likes

Hoping to see more of this, this looks awesome. Happy to hear you’re working further on it!

This looks pretty cool! I especially like that wolf looking character,

I can’t BEElieve how many amazing game jam submissions there are and this one looks like if it was finished it would’ve had a good chance of winning!

1 Like

Gave this one a look-see and it looks like a cool idea. The art’s real clean, and the map looks legit.

This looks amazing! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

2 Likes

this looks awesome!
beautiful artwork, nice pixelworks, cute characters and sweet WG sequences…
i would love to play this game!
(is there a demo of it out?)

1 Like

Hahaha, well… this is kinda awkward but I am currently working on another project right now, so the development of this game has completely ceased since august. I really like beeees and most certainly thickie beeeees, so I will probably continue it in the future.

Also on the bright side, I have learned a lot since then, so if I ever continue this game it will look much better than it did

and well, the last build, if I remember correctly, you should be able to fly around the map only

3 Likes

Ah, right, hahaha! Well, hopefully, after we get hungry frog girls, we’ll get thick bees girls soon after. :relaxed:

2 Likes

aha, its OK!
take your time.
excellent visuals, tho.

one quick question: can you link me to your completed games/projects (or to even your demo’s) of your previous games? thanks

1 Like

Ah, well, FatThickieBeeeessssss was in fact my first fetish project and on the current version, you can just fly on a world desolate of life and details. The only thing playable that I have right now is the Okui demo that just released yesterday

Pls continue I can help you! I make pixle art!!! :frowning:

1 Like

they are most probably gonna work on it again once they get done with Okui but until now its gonna be more of a consept than anything…from what I can understand that is, not trying to pressure anyone or anything like that. thats just what I am able to make out from the situation is all

1 Like