Fatties Eating Fatties! A Vore-focused, WG RPG -- update 2/1/24, Ver 0.8.0.1!!! (insert vore joke lol)

Apologies but…
Where can i find the saxxon scale?

Great game so far, tho seeing this page i see a lot of people ask the same thing, I might suggest writing down a small guide, small descriptions of each characters, almost like a walkthrough of your own game. Might even help you as well when you just need to double check something, instead of needing to pen the entire engine.

Btw I think the cultist quest is bugged? I found the fatass in the apartment, defeated the one GAIN member in the 2000$ farm thing and I been doing the dungeons for a while now and he still tell me i have stuff to do, halp.

How do I get the commanders baked goods? I am stuck in the city.

Saxxon, as in, the artist saxxon, who specializes in ladies who can flatten cities at the bare minimum. So while nothing will get to that point, there will be characters whose art will evoke that.

The cultist quest, and possibly the gain counterpart, is reportedly bugged. Reportedly because I’ve yet to look at the eventing to confirm it, but given the amount of reports for it, I’ve no reason to suspect that it isn’t.
The game presently ends after that with little fanfare, so there’s nothing meaningful locked behind it, luckily.

Ironically, a lot of the bugs are more due to me getting weird with systems and mechanics, so a guide wouldn’t be the most help there. Not to say a guide is a bad idea though.

There’s a bakery you have to visit. The commander is outside it.

Yeah but when i buy the thing and try to give it to her she still says the same thing

Sorry for all of the questions but how do I give Rachel a meal to got to work?

She should explain if you talk to her some more.

i have talked to her multiple times but it still says the same thing.

Can anyone point to where the doll needed to recruit Phoebe is? I’m having problems finding it.

Well, apparently I really screwed up and had the game check for an unrelated character, so at present, you’ll be unable to do it… Sorry about that.

It’s in one of the apartments. North building, I believe.

Thank you, I didn’t realize that the stairs in the northern hallway lead to an upstairs… I feel extremely dumb… Just typing out that sentence… Emotional Damage.

Not sure if anyone’s reported this yet, but busting into the room on the second floor of the apartments and seeing the huge sleeping fatty, my party levelled up but when I left the room I was back in the first chapter/stage.

Also, when I sacrificed Charity to the Witch (so I had room to recruit Skein) in the cult dungeon, the next time I met a witch I could press ESC and the game would say that she ate Charity again and gave me another 2 levels.

Other than that, really enjoying this and can’t wait to see what you’ve got planned for the future!

1 Like

That’s a very interesting/bizarre bug. No one had yet to report that one, that’s for sure!
And thanks, I’m glad you like it!

1 Like

Almost a month behind, I know, but finally got a chance to play the game again. Sounds good about boosting defense to reduce overkill. Only played a couple hours so far, but already having trouble trying to use the Weak enemy skills due to how easy it is to knock the enemies out when just trying to weaken them. About the only other way I can think about remedying this would be the inclusion of a False Swipe-like skill that couldn’t do a knock-out, but I seem to remember there being other issues people have reported about skills, so that would probably not work out well.

Also, really enjoying the passive calorie gain from digestion, rather than the previous set up where the digestion just made the food vanish over time.

Edit: Something else I have encountered: the Eat command for Weak enemies say that it grants Fullness equal to Max HP, but that doesn’t seem to be true for me, since the characters are only gaining something like 20 fullness from GAIN guards even though they have more than 100 health. Am I just misunderstanding something about this? Sorry in advance if it is my bad.

Edit 2: Ah, I see now, it’s not Max HP as the description says, it’s Current HP.

2 Likes

For my two cents on the accidental overkills, I suggest that you could possibly add a skill that does damage, but will not kill an opponent no matter what. Sort of like False Swipe in Pokemon games, where it won’t lower HP past 1.

Hey anyone know how to get the diet soda for Nanette?

Unless it has been changed since the previous versions, it should be go back to the starting apartments. Rather than taking the stairs forwards up towards your home, head to the right in to the east building. Take the elevator up to the top floor where you met Grace and the trashed vending machine there should have the soda if you interact with it.

If this has been changed since the last time I did it, I apologize for the outdated directions.