Fatties Eating Fatties! A Vore-focused, WG RPG -- update 2/1/24, Ver 0.8.0.1!!! (insert vore joke lol)

I noticed playing this yesterday that the revive items [fried chicken] doesn’t seem to work. Even resting in your the player’s room doesn’t seem to revive them either.

Not sure if this has been fixed yet

1 Like

Love the background music LOL

Wanted to report a couple bugs:

• The prompts for eating Rachel for MC or the roommate aren’t red.
  • The option to “eat” Gloria disappears after the first time you’re asked, and you say No. Assuming that’s not intended.

In the first scene, if you stand to the side of the fridge then Roommatia’s movement makes it look like she’s hungry enough to eat the wall. Which is kinda hot too, but not within the game’s wheelhouse.

2 Likes

The fried chicken thing was pointed out to me, and has since been fixed on my end (I forgot to set it for use on dead allies). However, I DID forget about resting at the bed to rez, thanks for pointing that out!

Honestly considering leaving it like that, to give a reason for having the items…

Thanks for liking the music! The audio mixing is inconsistent, but I figure it helps set the mood well enough.

The prompts for eating Rachel for MC or the roommate aren’t red.

Good catch on the red text inconsistencies. I definitely missed some here and there, and gladly appreciate any being pointed out.

The option to “eat” Gloria disappears after the first time you’re asked, and you say No. Assuming that’s not intended.

It… is, though for no particular reason. Just kinda figured Gloria deserved a single shot to fight/be eaten. So not a bug, just a weird choice on my end. Might rethink it.

1 Like

LISTEN BUDDY, SHE’S HUNGRY. SHE AIN’T GOTTA EXPLAIN SHIT.

Yeah, that movement command on her is jank, and that’s the ‘good’ version of it. I could simplify it further, I suppose.

2 Likes

well keeping the bed as a place to revive party members would still be a good idea as the game does say that you can only full heal at a hotel, and with the game’s area growing as you update the maps could cause access to beds harder as they are fewer and far between thus giving players a reason to keep items with the player

1 Like

Eeep! Looks like I’m gonna be the Double Cheeseburger there…

Anyway, sorry I don’t have more feedback yet, just trying the latest update!

I found a typo.

love the 8 bit music

2 Likes

You need to be at least Glutton Level 13 in order to break down Polly’s door.

1 Like

When events that level up are triggered, you directly change the level, which bypasses triggers for weight stages.

A simple fix would to either a) make the triggers happen whenever your level is at “>=level to trigger weight stage” OR to give experience points instead of levels during world events.

Yeah, everything’s a bit janky right now… Sorry about that! I need to go through it and clean stuff up, I’m not ashamed to admit. Held back on a bugfix patch, in part because I’m in the process of adding plugins and messing with systems and I was afraid anything I fixed would break upon the next content update.

That said, I can’t think of anything at the moment that would be skipped, other than skills, unless I made the class stage transition only at >=level, which I am not confident I didn’t do… UGH.

I appreciate the feedback!

1 Like

Wait, do you mean eating party members after they join, and if so, how? I haven’t seen any prompts yet.

1 Like

The Fat Fairy npc provides access to that function, although you have to grind out mercy points in order to buy the skill(s) that let you do that.

1 Like

I kind of want to do two playthroughs… one with a full party (ish) and another where she just eats EVERYONE. I’d like to see how it’d all play out, given the initial instructions. Kind of excited to see how it works out!

1 Like

Certainly adds to the replayability no doubt!

I m low-key excited by this game’s continued development. It definitely holds a lot of promise in scratching that itch - when you just wanna see a fatty eat everyone and everything.

2 Likes

There is an… intent… to make a specific ending based around that.
Unfortunately, that requires an endgame, and i’m currently floundering in the earlygame, haha.
But there will be something eventually, I promise!

4 Likes

I can’t seem to get nanette to join, when I go talk to poly in the apartments it says I need to be bigger to intimidate her but I can’t seem to get bigger than “plumper” and I grinded mercy points for the fairy for like an hour but she keeps saying the same thing. Am I missing something?

Hmm. I’ll take a look shortly, although if my memory is correct, I believe the issue is that you broke into Polly’s apartment in the first place. You can get Polly to go in if you left her alone at first, but now you’ve barged in you can ONLY eat her as far as interactions go.

Which was an intentional design decision, although I should probably make it have red text if it isn’t already

1 Like