Fatties Eating Fatties! A Vore-focused, WG RPG -- update 2/1/24, Ver 0.8.0.1!!! (insert vore joke lol)

So, looking at it, there’s a level check, but it’s only one level higher than what you needed to break in in the first place. I assume you exceeded that, so I’m not sure what broke. I’ll look in to that…

1 Like

How many? I’m already at 56.

Hmm. I just checked it out, and you’re right, it doesn’t work. GRRR

1 Like

Fuck me, I figured it out. I had the fairy self-switch too early and it interrupted the variable definitions.
I’ve fixed it now for the next version.
Thanks for bringing this up!

2 Likes

woo im helping yeah babyyy!!!

2 Likes

first time playing this and I find it enjoyable, one confusing part I have is after leaving the apartments and turning left there is a square with a bunch of people that are talking about weird nonsense and a few things I have only heard the last dictator’s propaganda wing spouting, I just find it weird and I feel that it might make people more reactive who know about what I assume are American politics

Yeah, there’s meant to be some of my politics in it, but it’s such a fine line between views at times, that unless you can articulate it clearly, the message just becomes muddled…

I’ve already tweaked the dialogue in the development build a bit, but sorry if it was confusing.

that’s fine, 2 bugs I found or mechanic I dont get:

1. lunge does not give a stat boost of any kind when successful, also it adds a person anyways even if successful
  2. I cant seem to eat the lady in charge of the pie store after she ate the previous owner
1 Like

so, after looking over all available content I could find, I came to a conclusion that is probably gonna sound very harsh, the intro and recruitment system kind of sucks.

from the get go I feel very confused on who does what and what skills they can perform, and while I can appreciate a mutual exclusive role. I feel that no other option then to eat one of them to progress with the other is much too harsh, especially with how the game currently is makes it kind of a harsh game for people to just pick up not for the gameplay, but for the fact that most players who pick this up and go will be locked to one line and may never really understand who has different lines. This excludes the fact that since red text represents 3 things adding to the confusion of if something locks a lane, is a hint to something, or is an objective I cant really appreciate how the system is in it’s current form.

honestly I feel it would be far easier and more player interface friendly to have the first floor where you start be a “team hub” where you can recruit /eat whoever after you have an “introductory” view of their roles, as I can see this getting very frustrating down to road especially when bigger ideas of how certain bosses are harder/easier with certain girls. Then being screwed over cause of who you may have blindly grabbed not knowing others were around, much like how I blindly made a team without much clue as to how final it was. Another fix would probably be making the things red represents their own entity with their own color.

to explain: because MILF and Grace both had red text on them. I was under the impression that eating either of them would lock me to a certain route and as such I did not try it until the very end, to which I was dismayed to find Rachel and was already locked to the roommate and as such was forced to eat her without ever knowing what she could bring to the table compared to the room mate. Thus before all this went down imagine my dismay with the two girls in the bakery when there was no real reason for me as a player to assume red meant I was locked to one since because I was unable to view the MILF and Grace, I disregarded the red recruit. I only had the roommate who was red, with no understanding that Rachel even existed at that point, this made me even more confused when I could not get the other girl after doing her quest line

Might be an oversight, but you do not get the twerk ability when doing treason to the butt girl

Also, a recommendation I would have would be to give the EXP necessary to reach the following levels instead of the level itself when eating a party member.

That or change the trigger for the different weight forms to not be leveling up, but being the level itself or higher.

That way, if the character reaches lvl 10 by getting 2 levels instead of exp, they will still gain their form.

1 Like

wait where do i find the fat fairy?

also can you reach a weight stage beyond plumper or is that not implemented right now

I don’t think that’s implemented yet. I’d imagine that would be quite a significant update so expect there to be some announcement from @herokero to that effect.

1 Like

Fat fairy is behind the apartments. The main stairway at the groundfloor has empty space to each side. It’s not just there, there’s further areas to explore.

Hey there everyone! Sorry for the silence, was up to my neck making assets, and then… real life raised its ugly head, and kicked my ass! And it’s, uh, still being kicked. Progress, already not fast to begin with, is gonna be slowed down a bunch, but I promise I’m still working on the game, though I won’t promise the next update will be anytime soon…

5 Likes

Hey, be harsh! I can take harsh… maybe!

I will very much concede that the recruitment system is… flawed. Ideally, a player recruits a party member based on maybe their bit of dialogue/personality, or perhaps their sprite, but as members do lock off content/combat abilities, I can see where someone might dislike the outcome. I’ll probably rejigger some messaging to tell the player what exactly they’re recruiting, and if/who it might lock off.

The flipside is that ideally it just inspires replays in the future huehuehue… But seriously, thanks for the critique! I’ll think about the color thing, too, although just one is a pain to utilize.

2 Likes

Yeah, I was initially thinking I could roll out (badump-TISH) new sizes with updates, but I kinda need to know what I sizes I’m working with to plan, so I now I’m just making the sprites en masse (badump-TISH) first, which is delaying… everything.

They’re comin’, tho!

3 Likes

I would be very cautious about lane locking recruitment, there is a reason lane based stories are usually put into visual novels and not RPGs where there are multiple classes, and even if they are they are shoved in at the end and people hate it. Even VNs though give players an introductory “here are all the characters”

2 Likes