Fatties Eating Fatties! A Vore-focused, WG RPG -- update 2/1/24, Ver 0.8.0.1!!! (insert vore joke lol)

unsure if this has been called out already, but I sided with the cult over gain, and when I try to add a minor party member, it always adds a gain trooper instead.

Another bug found. The underground in the town over (with Phoebe) the stairs that would lead back to the surface can’t be interacted with so you get trapped down there.

found another bug. best i send this in image

1 Like

hi i just started playing this really fun game and i just have a question
is it possible to sell items you do not want anymore cause i got 21 salads and i ain’t using them?
or am i not far enough yet

sooo the burp audio files are there but they’re never playing in game for me… unless there’s none in dialogue

Apologies about just now getting to respond to these!

@maldy: Oops, accidentally left that part in there! I did NOT rebuild the game this time, lol

@Maria_House: Phoebe’s in the suburbs, to the right of the city! And I could probably stand to lower the encounter rate for the city, apartments, and east/west routes. Also, classic Penny, always gotta be the center of attention… I’ll add an extra ‘erase picture’ just in case.

@GrimRyu: re: audio, guess who was playtesting without sound on, oops! And thank you for pointing those out. And the artwork is all self-created, and yes, the idea is for mostly every design to get BIG by the end.

@Expandingbob: hmm. I can’t seem to replicate that on my end. was it phase 1, or phase 2?

@sanity.exe Derp! My bad, sorry about that!

@SiriusArcanine Good find! Luckily, the city stairs worked…

@lazer_kid I’m glad you like it! As for selling items, I keep being afraid of breaking the economy, but it’s not like it’s balanced anyway. I’m already planning a revised shop for the next update, i’ll make sure that one let’s you sell to it, haha.

@guessers123 I’ve got the files presently, but integrating them into actual dialogues/reactions is something I keep putting off. Sorry to get your hopes up, I’ll get around to it eventually!

Thanks for the input!
Also, re: a discord channel… I’m like, terrible at maintaining persistent updates, and I get anxious super easily. I feel for everyone who would love more transparency/frequency, and when the circumstances are reversed (i.e., me wanting to follow development on someone else’s game) I love knowing more, but it’d be a real struggle on me mentally; the patreon is already a balancing act for me. Apologies to those hoping for some movement on that front.

This was phase one. I can send my save if you need it.

how do you get into the marketing building for the machine quest? what do I need to do for NPC blocking my way to be gone?

Once you complete the first faction objective, it should open up

My fat fairy is kinda stuck at teaching Kui capture unfed even though she has it already

Ah, I see it now.
That was ill-thought on my part! Fortunately, you don’t have to actually leave the Farm that way (and it’s optional enough in the first place) but that’s a real crappy softlock. Thanks for pointing that out!

What do you mean by stuck? Stuck as in won’t advance?

Whenever I want to talk to her to get betrayal points because I want to get the generic character off my team :joy: she just says: Does the MC want to learn capture unfed

Ah, just tell her no, then she’ll bring up her old options.
I should adjust that though, thanks

got it. Thank you! :joy::joy:

How do you get to the beach and office when you side with expa? I got to the second half of the quest but still can’t enter either location.

oops! You’re right, I missed that!

pop this into the data folder

I’ve found a dialogue bug at the end of the current content; when you go back before the content ends, the dialogue with grace loops infinitely on “did you just teleport in?”

Blargh, what a basic mistake!
Here’s a fix for that. Thanks!

1 Like

select no to bypass it, the normal menu shows up after selecting it