Fatties Eating Fatties! A Vore-focused, WG RPG -- update 2/1/24, Ver 0.8.0.1!!! (insert vore joke lol)

Not sure this is another new bug or its not been reported yet
In phase 2 when you’re getting the display cowgirls for runaway cowgirl instead of the milking machine, you are to fight the two displays and capture them but you never do. In the fight you never see the weak status over them so you can’t manually capture them like other enemies, and when you beat them they never enter your inventory so you’re forced to get the milking machine to complete the quest

Phase 2 is it intended to take your skinny’s you build up as soon as you start it cuz I saved up 30 for the guy and they are gone is this a bug?

@GrimRyu argh, that’s a bummer. Thanks for the heads-up.

@shadowfreak that’s technically intentional – Grace takes them as part of her payment – but at this point I don’t really see a reason for that happening anymore, so I’ll remove that in the next update. As it is, the best place to farm skinnies might be the beach, if you have access to it, or the GAIN/Cultists in the underground.

1 Like

Awesome I am excited for the next update

There’s a minor bug with sound that Carries over from the beach to everywhere once you been there

How do you use the ID?

idk where to find it

It’s by doing the mission’s throne you’re assigned to when you pick em and stuff for me the cult I got to and I did the first stuff then they give it and other missions to do and I can’t figure out where the Mohr marketing is

Nvm I found I think

oh I’m doing expa soo idk

Same idk on that one but should check quests it should say about what you need to do

it doesn’t unfortunately

That’s odd I guess gotta wait for whenever the creator of this is on to say about that

An updated build has been posted, integrating the two previously bugged maps, while fixing the progress block with Expa, correcting the audio and party glitch at the beach, adding the correct recruitable for GAIN, making the Display Cowgirls behave correctly by dropping themselves upon defeat, lowering the encounter rate a tad in Phase 1, and removing Grace’s theft of all your hard-earned captured prey.

I apologize for those bugs/design choices, and am grateful for your bug reports. Keep 'em coming! (I mean, don’t but you know what I mean)
EDIT: Your save should work, unless I borked something.

2 Likes

Bet I’ll be testing from scratch as I always enjoy getting back to where I was

@herokero quick question for you, looking at the new art on the first post, did charity’s bust get an upgrade compared to her old pic? [If so nice]

The brain, she wants one thing.
Ze heart, she wants something.
Listen, this is a game about excess and lack of restraint and so uh it’s all a symbolic metaphor.
And yes, although it’s honestly not as egregious a change as Nanette’s art.
Girl gained like a 100 pounds between pics for no reason other than “but what if her hips were bigger”

One more error Jamie just lvled up and ran into this error. Its for Lvl 38.

Merp.

Found a bunch little errors in her change dialogue besides the graphic error, so that was a silver lining…

Really good update, Leveling doesn’t feel as slow, updated pictures look great and new enemies look great as well. I had some ideas that could be interesting: 1. it would be cool to see more variety of stat skills to pick up like speed, crit up, healing up and more of the all out attack and survivor type skills 2. It would be nice to see more skinny characters be able to use the belly up cat-v though from what I remember you were gonna cut back on creating new party members 3. now this one is a bit weird but could it be possible to have a side quest with the belly up cat-v to increase it’s potency and have it effect fatty companions as a sort of “mega evolution” to their character I could see it as you have to go through a somewhat long and complicated quest and build up a relationship with the companions but they’ll be powerful and their story or description would change to reflect their more personal ideal selves like Ming for example could grow bigger and taller to sort of reflect her desire of becoming bigger or something. To end off great update I am excited for more

before i realized i was playing 0.52 version and after switching i have to say every version is really good
but like i mentioned about selling stuff a idea if you are worried about breaking the economy of the game
try this
(using 100% fat milk as a example)
the milk cost 100 dollars so simply cut the price in half and there you go it sells for 50 dollars
just take the original price and cut it in half
as for the place where you can sell stuff
why not the gas station