Fatties Eating Fatties! A Vore-focused, WG RPG -- update 2/1/24, Ver 0.8.0.1!!! (insert vore joke lol)

something similar happened to me

Was it also at the beach?
I’ve added some additional triggers to make the party visible, but ideally I’d just correct the errant event causing this

Don’t know whether someone reported it or not, but after interacting with bus stop and choosing not to go anywhere the screen remained black, but choosing to go to the bus stop i was at that moment solved the issue.

Heyo! I know this is kinda cheating… maybe…but I am not sure if to progress the Expa route I need to complete the tour guide quiz? and if that is the case could someone list me the answers in spoiler? ^^’

nevermind I’m lost :stuck_out_tongue: I talked to penny but nothing came out of it

To get penny, you need to sacrifice a party member to her machine, then talk to her while you’ve got the cat-v bellyup it produces. But you also need to have chosen to reject both GAIN and the cult.

The quiz is just for a free key to other things around the city and a level up, it’s not essential or anything

1 Like

what machine? I thought I poked around all the things in the room

Oh nevermind turns out I needed a full team lol

Just did first run through with the game! Honestly amazing! I am wicked hyped to see phase three when it comes out!

2 Likes

As a question/suggestion will the player be able to start fights with recruitable characters (as sort of an optional boss battle) as another option to gain there soul instead of having to recruit then betray?

1 Like

That would be nice, instead of betraying them, we could just save them for later to recruit at a later date in time.

Plus, perhaps there could be an introduction to new G.A.I.N. products that could allow us to enhance the size of either Kui’s belly, butt, and breast size to our desired specifications. If possible or allowed at the games later development and future updates.

@alextoader648 @Argos1_X
I can’t speak for Herokero myself, but you can run into some party members later in the game in brief cut-scenes, there is meant to be more planned to do with party member that are not recruited or eaten, but only Herokero would have that answer at this time

and for changing the sprite of Kui with an item, I don’t think that could be possible, I did help with correcting some sprite sheets for this game and I can say that adding 3 more variations of the same character for each weight size would be too much to handle. At this time there is 5 weight stages, so to add 3 more types would create 15 sprite sheets that each need 12 images on, yes a template could be used to reduce the amount of work, but you still need to colour in the skin tone and shading, and make the hair details for each one.

1 Like

Ditto I have also been in contact with kero over discord a few times, my guess is that life is causing slow downs

3 Likes

Oh does FEF have a discord server? :o

2 Likes

I too was wondering about that.

not that I’m aware of, I just have direct messages with kero on discord at this time

TY for the update, this username is not on Discord so I was a bit concerned, myself.

EDIT: GarageMakeup#7515 for those who wanna give me a shout.

could someone send me the discord link, please.

There isn’t one, at least as far as folk know. Some people just speak to kero via private messages on Discord

1 Like