Fatties Eating Fatties! A Vore-focused, WG RPG -- update 2/1/24, Ver 0.8.0.1!!! (insert vore joke lol)

It seems that with the skip to act 2 Ive been able to recruit Bella while having Nanette in my party, I am also unable to enter the Nashurma family home even though I took the quest to see the sister and cleared out the fatty at the door. The quest does not appear in my quest log either. I don’t know why Rachel doesn’t have the skill Weak Ennemy Spotted.

1 Like

Same thing as the post above but also starting from the beginning I cant get the cultist the stop blocking the road to the suburbs even when I talk to the cultist at the gas station so I cant go to the suburbs or the farm until phase 2

I can’t recruit Priya, but I managed to get her support character and Priya leveled up somehow.

@breastgrowthlover that’s very odd. I’ll take a look soon.

@HamHam I don’t recall messing with that, but anything is possible. Will also take a look.

Would it be fine to create a small mod that gives proper transparency to some of the early game character portraits like Kui and Rumia. It REALLY drives me up a wall about how they just flashbang me every time they talk…

1 Like

I actually planned to do redraws of those portraits, because I had made those assets before I really understood things like “scaling” and “layers” and “transparencies”, so the original assets are compromised.
To a lesser degree I still don’t, but I’ve a little better knowledge now.
But if you can develop a fix, not only would I encourage it, but I would ask for it, too, lol.
I’ve actually abandoned several kui redraws because I can’t capture that original face.

3 Likes

Hey quick question, this may just be my pc but is there a reason when I play the game it’s a bit lagging, like most of it is very slow. Again, it might just be me.

Man I’m so pumped imma start on this asap I been busy farming on Elden ring for an outfit and now that I got that imma now start on playing this update

1 Like

@bugking999 You could pull up your task manager or other computer monitoring software to see if the slowdown is on your end. I haven’t had that issue.

I did come across the blocking gain member that @hamham encountered and continued to press on to get to phase 2 (also starting from the beginning). The gamebreaking bug I ended up getting stopped by was for the MC fashion change to put on the MC underwear on the mirror. Something about a missing image file causing the game to pause before giving me an option to retry. Doing so and failing again and again, I tried to change back but the error persisted.

Will be continuing as much as I can for any other bugs that I find but this has been what i got so far.

@bugking999 while I can’t exactly say I have the same issue, I wouldn’t be surprised if the game chugs. between the plugins its stuffed with, and the constant checks it has to do for the dynamic sizes to work, I’m surprised the game doesn’t crash.

@SiriusArcanine thanks for pointing that out, and thank you for persisting.
@shadowfreak I’m glad you’re excited! Although, there are clearly some bugs that need addressing, on my part.

I’m working on fixes now, including removing a bunch of bugtesting events i left in the Ham by accident. I should have a bugfix version up maybe tomorrow or the day after; if you find any other bugs, or even text cut offs or similar jank, please document them and let me know!
:bowing_man:

faces.zip (8.1 MB)
Ended up making that transparency mod. You can replace the Faces folder in the www/img entirely, and it will have a less MY EYES effect on the players.
There are minor edits of characters like Kui, and all will have some very blatant artifacting, but I did what I could with what I was given.

2 Likes

I’ve not encountered bugs yet but I am still very early in game on the first phase

I’ve encountered a couple of bugs that I haven’t seen mentioned in the thread.

I had a similar problem recruiting Priya, walking into the student council room immediately starts the conversation with Priya, but halfway through so she doesn’t ever actually give me the key. Going south from there I can trigger the event to recruit Susan despite not having recruited Priya, and Priya even gains two levels despite not being in my party.

Polly disappears after talking to her for the first time in phase 2. I don’t know how much of what I’d done is pertinent, but I’d joined GAIN, let Maria eat Gwen recruited Rachel, Nanette, Jamie, and the teacher NPC. After talking to Polly and getting the party-wide level up, being inspired by Polly’s increase in size and all that, she just vanishes, but the floating icon of Nanette’s head floats above where she was.

Not sure if it’s a bug or a convenience so as to not miss the new recruitable characters, but despite letting Maria eat Gwen, Maria was at the beach to be recruited as if I had gotten her fired. Funnily enough, going back to the Bluebell without recruiting her now has both Gwen and Maria standing side by side behind the counter.

In phase 1, the cultist that blocks the way to the suburbs won’t let me pass even after going to the gas station and talking to all the NPCs there.

Figured out how to recruit Mike and found how to unlock his secret alternate use, but nothing happens when I use it. Not sure if there’s another requirement I have to fulfill, like advancing to Phase 3 or Jamie growing to a larger stage before she can use Mike for his secret function.

I’ve noticed the standard police man enemies sometimes have a magic attack animation play whenever they do one of their attacks. Didn’t pin down what exactly it was they were doing, but it stands out as rather odd.

Ming doesn’t seem to have a favorite candy, so she can’t get a 3x multiplier. Not sure if that’s intended.

Still making my way through, but saw you were planning on putting up a bugfixed version so I wanted to report on the most prominent bugs I noticed.

1 Like

so two bugs i caught:

1. pred digest doesnt actually remove fullness, so you can just keep using it as long as you want to keep fattening your generic allies
  2. generics dont follow the “pred >= (prey - 1)” rule. so you can use the above bug to get your generic up a few stages and then give them to one of the actual party members early on to get a ton of levels at once.
1 Like

Oh my god the new update!! lets gooooooo!!!

I got the same issue with cultist blocked the road to the west in phase1 and I have no idea how to move him away. Also, often FULLNESS meter on my characters don’t go down when walking for some reason. Not sure when this started to happen, maybe when i reached school.

So, do any of the new characters conflict with the existing ones?

@coldsteelj I seem to have inexplicably deleted the switch tied to the cultist gate. That’s since been restored for the upcoming patch. Will look into the passive digestion issue.

@Reptile14 there shouldn’t be conflicts, but rather dependencies, in that you can’t (well, shouldn’t be able to, anyway) get susan without Priya, and Polly without Nanette. But… Things might be broken?

And Susan? Whom is she by the way?

New character. She’s generated by a support conversation between kui and Priya, but her accessibility is presently questionable, as you may be unable to progress her recruitment process currently. That should be fixed in the upcoming bugfix build.