Fatties Eating Fatties! A Vore-focused, WG RPG -- update 2/1/24, Ver 0.8.0.1!!! (insert vore joke lol)

As an addition, I’m pretty sure that the same glitch that blocks off the Bluebell Bakery also results in this visual glitch. Can’t interact with this Nanette, nor can I enter that doorway.

i escaped the prison and im in expa lab but i cant get out is it end of phase 3?

It’s not the end of phase 3, but it is the current end of the new content.

Hope you finish the game

Is the attack that leaves an opponent with 1hp still in the game with this new update? If so, how do we acquire it again? It’s been a while since I last played

@Random325 False swipe yeah, you earn it through just leveling up and then go to equip skills

Guys, I want to take Agent in my party, but she says that I don’t have free slots in my party. So, the question is how can I remove someone from party without… eating them?

So can you do the support 2 Jamie quest or not? Since as far as I know I only got it after reaching the end of the update.

I know that in Phase 2 that certain people can be removed like the Bella, the one that does the Truffle Shuffle/Big belly in the shop of the city. If you go to the mafia and talk to em to help with money she gets removed without being eaten, same with Nanette but goes to prison and have to pick her up later.

But wish you could just have em sit in the penthouse/faction base or just dismiss and have em pick back up later for a price or prey etc etc

By the way, I am not sure if this is only my issue, but I can’t complete this quest, because my character just don’t open the door in phase2 when I knock in it.

Summary

Maybe you gotta be a certain level? My only guess since there’s other places that require you to be level 30

Lovin the new update and its been a hot minute since i’ve played but did the cultist blocking the way to the farm and neighborhood always stick around for so long?

Nope, I am at level 39 and can’t open the door.

Shid then prolly a bug or the prompt to activate the scene isn’t working.

Isn’t that just a phase 1 quest? As I’m sure you can pick it up (and complete) pretty much as soon as you are free to roam the apartment building.

No, I wasn’t able to complete it on phase 1 either. I tried to complete as soon as I get it. I often went back to check if I can do it after leveling up, but nope. Also, on phase 2 quest giver still tell me that she would be glad if I get rid of those party, so I should be able to complete it in phase 2.

just rebooted the game, speedran the first tutorial bits, and:

I’m playing the newest hotfixed version (0.7.0.1), so at least the quest seems to work in that version

1 Like

What does demon pact do?

I was only able to do it once, so I forget how to do it, but how do I recruit Susan?

Edit: nvm, I figured out how to do it.

@Biggirlfan7 The Jamie quest to get Mike can be done in Phase 2, as what proccs it (that is, the first wave of tier-2 supports) is objective completion for your chosen faction.

@Weighted_Potato One of my (admittedly stupid) goals is to vaguely replicate the branching outcomes of the interactive that inspired it, which in execution amounts to binary outcomes for a lot of events (i.e., characters with you or not, etc.) While I might eventually add a “dismiss” option to them, to allow for scenarios where you want character X without offing character y, I can’t see myself going back and adding “re-recruit” interactions, in part because their existences in the world is so defined by the literal absence of circumstances that removed them otherwise, e.g., Bella getting mobnapped and Nanette getting arrested, Rumia going on a sort of tantrum binge, Jamie falling in with Carmen, etc. Never say never, but it wouldn’t be a thing I seriously consider for a while, at any rate.

@magmalantern that’s a bug from 0.7, the newer version should have that fixed.

@coldsteelj That quest shouldn’t be breaking. Perhaps I left in a thing to break it that you tripped somewhere; I’ll look around.

@Bioshock_God It’s some weird dps skill thing I made a while back, it’s probably really bad now lol. My biggest struggles in general are decent rewards for optional content and ways to kit characters out, given that I’ve refused to implement equipment.

@Villainova glad that worked out! She’ll be not walk-through next patch.

1 Like