Fatties Eating Fatties! A Vore-focused, WG RPG -- update 2/1/24, Ver 0.8.0.1!!! (insert vore joke lol)

I have that happen as well

Gameplay spoiler+ route spoiler

Oh i found the other enemy…well it was worth doing a full route to have phoebe at the gains faction.

How do you reach the sewer path in phase 3 of the prison section?

I believe you need to not have Nanette in your party, find her in the area with the blue electric barriers and fulfill her request, and then that path should be available. Not sure if there’s another way other than that though.

Hello, I have a question. Is there a guide on this game because I’m agonizing over how to play it and I can’t, please, does anyone know if there is a guide, please, or an example video to play it? That’s all I’m asking for.

1 Like

how to get this character?

2 Likes

Oh does the fairy not have a favorite candy for the multiplier?

Where is Charity in phase 3?

To the creator of this game, I have an intellectual inquiry if you don’t mind me asking, by any chance you can describe the personality of Kui?

2 Likes

Also, can someone tell me what the point of these badges are?

nope sorry i got confused which topic i was replying too here sorry

Sorry for the swear words I’m going to say but damn can someone tell me how the hell I can play this game I’ve been trying to play it for weeks and I’m more confused and useless than a taxi in cars so can you tell me if there is a guide or a reference video for beat this game and reach the end of this version

i don’t know of any guide but if you’re having problems with anything you could probably try searching for a solution in the thread honestly

For example how to enter those sealed off areas in the sewers in the later development stage levels, especially where to locate the gain and cultist base, including how to access that secret door in the gas station too.

@herokero sorry for asking and hope you’re doing good, but is the next update gonna finish phase 3 or just add another portion of it? Asking cause i know you said you wanted to decide what to do but then i missed any update related

6 Likes

@herokero So just out of curiosity are you gonna still use Patreon to upload newer game versions and post updates about the game ? ( sorry if this sounded rude I was just curious since you uploaded version 8.0 here and not Patreon )

5 Likes

Sorry for the targeted reply but you’re one of the most active people I see. Do you know if theres a way to eat party members that are covering for each other? E.g. Phoebe and Rumia.

only way i know of is to eat 1 b4 recruiting the other then eat them

@mrcat is right. Assuming you don’t want to party with either of them for a while: When you get the option to eat Rumia at the beginning take that option. Or let one of them eat the other.

If you do party with either one of them, and this applies to anyone else you party with, you can get betrayal tokens with mercy points to eat them later back in the apartment, penthouse and the new place in act III, via the mirror.

2 Likes

Well I’m going to sleep for a while wake me up when the update arrives. :zzz:

3 Likes