Fatties Eating Fatties! A Vore-focused, WG RPG -- update 2/1/24, Ver 0.8.0.1!!! (insert vore joke lol)

I do have a question about the questions asked at the start of the game, when asked “what do you hate” what does the answer to that question change? the other two are fairly simple once you read the in game dialog[not insulting anyone] but I don’t get what that question does? from what I see in game that could be related to it is in the bakery

also you’re working on this alone project, I can’t offer much help but I’ve been wanting to try creating possible sprites for the phase 2 party member’s that don’t have much larger size ones or fixing the disposable party members sprites so that they can walk correctly or even give them larger size sprites. Also give more map encounter’s their own sprites like Berta and the beach enemies.

If you okay with this/ interested in this do let me know. I would like to try making a weight gain RPG game and your character sprites are what I would love to use as a base

It changes the name of the fairy, so it’s technically just the first part of the long running joke of the mc hating the fairy.

Re: sprites, the phase 2 ladies will get more (I don’t actually remember if their peak sizes match up with those from phase 1), it was always just a matter of time.

And I intend to do some experimentation to get some animation on the ‘disposables’ (such a dark name, haha), but I don’t really know how viable that’ll be in the long run.

That said, if you wanted to take a stab at making a sprite for Bertha, I’d gladly take it. And if you were doubtful of your own artistic ability, well, it couldn’t be worse than her horrible battle artwork. It wasn’t a first draft, not exactly, but it also wasn’t a second draft.

To be fair I was going to look at what you already have made and create a sprite that fits them enemy

Oddly enough your older version’s of the game you posted in the past such as fef0.511 you can find the sprite sheets in the character’s folder in img.So I can use those as examples for making everything match, it also has the base shape template sprite you used to make some of the character sprites as well.

Yeah. In order to “protect assets” maker has a function to encrypt files… But I forgot to remove the originals :stuck_out_tongue:

How can I change party members?

You can only change party members by getting rid of them, either through events, rival party members, or by eating them yourselves by getting the required Betrayal Tokens and using the “Eat a Party Member” option in your apartment.

I feel that was newer feature as only recent projects have been using that feature. But it lets me try to make a sprite sheet that’s based on your style

Encrypting art actually goes back to at least VXAce, but MV and MZ been using a more blatant encryption software, since it can’t package the files directly into the .exe anymore.

After phase 2 starts, leaving the penthouse through the elevator causes a loading error.

Hmm. Did you import a save, or start fresh?
I can’t seem to trigger an error in the dev build, so I can only presently guess an incompatible variable is interfering, or something.

I altered a save file to buff up the character’s stats in phase 1, then played through for a few hours before starting phase 2. But I can’t leave the penthouse to get to the new areas.

That’s bizarre.
Its leaving the penthouse, and not the apartment building entirely? As in, you’re still in like the lobby?

The elevator at the start of phase 2 defines one variable, turns on a switch controlling charity, checks if you have party members and makes them visible if you do, and runs dialogue for each party member present… (And then turns on one last switch for good measure).

Can you screencap the error that comes up?

I did alter the variables while changing the file, so that might be the reason for the error.

I can’t go to Downtown Beach even if I proceed with the story What should I do?

@rockysavannah weird it appears you somehow lost a character sprite? The error refers to the vending machine npc…
I can send you that, maybe should fix it. Dk how that would happen though…

@1114 are you on version 0.6.0.1? In regular 0.6 I forgot to fully enable that for the expa route.

I changed it to version 0.6.0.1, but the road to the beach is still
It’s not open Is there anything I haven’t done yet?

Ahhhhh…
That’s my bad. It’s the OTHER lady, just up the screen

Oh, this is my fault, thank you

are some characters missing their portraits in the newest version?

There was a thing with Jamie, that I possibly broke in one way while trying to fix it elsewhere.
Did you download/apply the common event json in the link below it?