Um, why canā€™t I play as a female?

Thatā€™s a bit weird.

1 Like

[Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted]

Okay, also could you add Foxes and color pink? :3

Cool, canā€™t wait to play the game, tell me when itā€™s updated. X3

1 Like

Itā€™s the entire website. If my adblocker is on, the entire screen is that offwhite greyish color you use as the background of most of it. It doesnā€™t matter which screen Iā€™m on.

Using an adblocker with some extra filter lists, I had the same problem. For me, disabling cosmetic filtering worked. They were blocking something called ##.hide-social.

1 Like

Capture

This was mine.

1 Like

Oh. Have you tried out Adblock Plus instead?

I havenā€™t had enough issues with basic AdBlock to warrant looking, no. Though back in the days when I unironically used Internet Explorer (due to my bottom of the barrel laptop running its low overhead costs better) I used AB+ there.

I really like how this is looking so far. UI is clean and simple, map is fairly well laid out. Most of what is missing is all the text! That and how you can really tell the caves are still in alpha stages and need some work. Hope this game gets some more attention one day

2 Likes

[Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted]

2 Likes

Hey! Just wanted to chip in and say this is looking pretty neat so far. The toolkit approach is neat, and Iā€™ll be super excited once people start writing descriptions and content stuff. One thing that would make things play a lot more smoothly for me would be some kind of connections between ā€˜roomsā€™ on the map showing which way the player can go. As is, once Iā€™m in the dungeon itā€™s sort of a blind stumble to figure out which rooms connect.

2 Likes

[Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted]

2 Likes

I think there should be measurements for several body parts in the Status screen, not just belly; breast and butt measurements would be great at least. Also, the status screen says that my character is male even though I chose female.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna suggest myself a fox race. Frankly, itā€™s a crime that nobody has suggested a fox race before.

2 Likes