Feast Manor - hand drawn point and click visual novel - OUT NOW!

I have been meaning to ask, how long is this game going to be? Is it going to be a decently long visual novel or relatively short?

@Bioshock_God It will mostly depend on how long it will take you to find the items, complete the puzzles, and your reading speed. I’d say a playthrough would take over an hour, but some people may complete it faster or take their time!

New Development Update! :arrow_up::doughnut:

2 Likes

Feast Manor is finally fully released! You can find it on Itch and Steam! :doughnut:

Thanks to everyone who supported this journey and I’m so glad to finally have the game available to all my belly lovers. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you have any ideas for me (or concerns) please let me know! I’m always open to share thoughts!

3 Likes

I’d rather buy this on Itch rather than Steam, could you set the Itch price to the introductory Steam price?

1 Like

@Skinny_Guy The Steam sales are available to counteract the price for the game and artbook. (On Steam the game is $5.99, and the artbook is $1.50. On Itch, the game and artbook are $5.99 with no additional charge, plus an APK file to play on your phone that isn’t available on Steam, and a mobile version isn’t easy to make. Even with the ‘All Inclusive Stay Edition’ on Steam, it is more than $5.99. So I do sales on there to help even it out.) Maybe in the future I will have some sales on Itch for my games, but I price out the games to what I think is fair for the time and effort I put into it. Hope that makes sense! Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Edit: Sorted, didn’t realise 2 was order not order for the shape

Ok I feel dumb, how do I get past the front door?

I’ve tried knocking both on the left twice then the right 3 and 1.

I’ve tried it in reverse, I’ve tries 1 2 3 1

Knocking in order 0 2 3 1

0 3 4 4

Also tried Circle Triangle Square Square
Circle Triangle Square Diamond
Circle Triangle Diamond Square
Circle Triagle Diamond Diamond
Circle Triangle Square Circle

3 Likes

@Das_Amigos Glad you figured it out! Hope you enjoy the game!

2 Likes

Man my goofy ass is stuck on the first puzzle the door

@Fluttery_Hamburger No worries! And sorry for the late reply. The symbols on the bottom is the combination and it shows shapes and numbers. So, it shows a circle first which is the circle knocker, then it shows a 2, which is the second knocker (diamond). And so on. Hope that helps :slightly_smiling_face: (There are 6 knockers you have to click on for the combination, some knockers need to be clicked more than once.)

Got it eventually! Once I figured it out I felt really stupid! Loving this game so much!

@Fluttery_Hamburger Don’t say that! It’s my fault I made it confusing :sweat: when I designed it I didn’t think that the numbers and shapes would mix together and be a confusing mess haha, so that’s my fault. If I would do it again, I would definitely have done something else! :sweat_smile: But, I’m glad you figured it out! Hope you enjoyed the game!

any idea where the hidden key in the basement is?

@NeonMaxima I hid that lil guy very well. :smiling_imp: Looks like it got tangled up in something…

Another great game by you. The key was incredibly hard to find and the keyhole for it was even harder to find :laughing:
Great game really loved it 10/10

@Bioshock_God Really happy to hear you enjoyed it :slightly_smiling_face: but Imma bout to go Super Saiyan with Fatrifice 2 :joy: joking joking. Can’t wait to hear from you again!

@CupCupMug

Summary

i hate to aska bout his but where can i find the key for the locked compartment upstairs?

I like the game. Good work :smiley:

Man I just played this game and it was quite good. I really hope this community grows even more. Would love to see a sequel to this.

@AnnonnMannonn I hid it really well :face_with_monocle: here’s a hint: it got caught in something. Check out my reply to NeonMaxima in a comment above for another hint! Happy to hear you enjoyed the game!

@gamerca Really appreciate it! Thank you :blush: I hope the community grows too because I enjoy making these types of games! :doughnut:

1 Like