Feastars

Right now there isn’t, just the 3 after each world. I’m trying to finish NG+ in time where you will be able to do the same to the queens of the other factions. Hopefully I have enough time.

Frame rate was a big concern of mine so I did a lot to try and stabilize it but maybe it wasn’t enough. I’ll try to optimize a bit more but its tough to see what actually works because I always get around 160 fps on my pc.

Oh cool! Hope to see as many sprites as possible.

It’s amazing what non-rpgmaker stuff people are making with rpgmaker on this forum

Its got that same addictive element as Vampire Survivors but it got to a point I forgot I was playing a fetish game because I survive for like 20 minutes, feed the queen a couple bites, bugger off for another 30 minutes

Great start, would defs revisit if new spells and mechanics get added later

2 Likes

Haven’t finished the game yet, but will say right now, if you continue to work on this outside the jam, my personal recommendation is to add more sauce since your gameplay foundation is golden.

1 Like

I’m working on adding more spells and NG+ before the deadline

1 Like

YES! You’re back with a new game! I absolutly adored your games and I hope to see you create more games in the future! This game is also very cool!

1 Like

Uzi has other games?

Just uploaded a new version. NewGame+ added, new spell, and tweaks to spawn rate and exp.

A nice addictive game, a crash in the hub was the only way to stop me.

Thank you for introducing me to my first reverse bullet hell!

1 Like

Highly impressive to come out of RPG Maker! A solid entry all round!

1 Like

a game with a poor first impression turned out to be an incredible vampire survivors clone made in rpgmaker??

What i was thinking when i first opened the game:
Hmmm, the pixel art isn’t my favorite, the title screen has jpg artifacing, the characters and the environment have different resolution, is this just another rpgmaker game?
What i was thinking during the gameplay:
Oof, next level. lemme smash some boxes, then herd the crowd away from that pile of xp. oooooop, lemme squeeze right by ya! and boom, another flank flurry upgrade. delicious delicious frames!

Loved all the spells, my favorite was Flank, even though the fact the fists seem to come from a little south of you, i actually prefer it that way as it adds to the strategy. IMO the fact that feeding the queen just gets you timer upgrades is TERRIBLE: my dopamine receptors are fried after just 15 minutes. another game in the same genre, Fifteen Minutes Till Dawn, that game gets it right: it has “fifteen minutes” in the title, so it lasts fifteen minutes.
Let me ask to confirm: was this game inspired by Vampire Survivors?? if so, bravo.

1 Like

Recommend them Vampire Survivors or 15 Minutes Till Dawn. That, or pull a Tribal Hunter, and just show it to your normie friends anyway.

unsure why but i am unable to move when starting the game. anyone else have a similar issue?

Yes it definitely was inspired by vampire survivors

1 Like

First Round Scores

Jux Score

Category Total
Game Runs: 50.0
Use of Theme: 50.0
Art: 6.3
Writing: 6.4
Music & Sound: 7.3
Mechanics: 7.6
Game Concept 7.5