Feature Requests

This topic will be for requesting features or offering suggestions. I will try and keep the lists current.

PLANNED FETISHES & FEATURES

[ul][li]Create a human or furry character[/li]
[li]The option to turn on & off specific fetishes so that they never make an appearance[/li]
[li]Fat & weight gain[/li]
[li]Inflation & stuffing[/li]
[li]Force-feeding[/li]
[li]Diapers & wetting (no scat)[/li]
[li]Sweating[/li][/ul]

WHAT I WILL NOT INCLUDE

[ul][li]Vore (I might include a region that would effectively mimic vore, but I’m also thinking that it’d be too violent)[/li]
[li]Scat[/li]
[li]Possibly more if I can think of them[/li][/ul]

I’m a fan of mobility issues & getting stuck, if such a thing would be possible in the game. Also cloths tearing, belts bursting or buttons popping. ;D

Thanks for the suggestion. I enjoy mobility issues too.
It’ll be awhile 'til I can get to it, but I’ll definitely consider it. I’ll need an easy way to add and alter descriptions for sure, though I’ll be needing that for the rest of the game too.

Seconding what PirateGuy said. Nothing to add, just very happy with the planned features and curious to see whether I can learn to play this one. My five primary fetishes are WG, WG, FA, Shrinking females and WG (lol), but since shrinking is so controversial to the other ones, I can’t vote for that one here. I suppose my relatively weak shrinking fetish derives from the wish to control further a person in game environment, but not quite sure. I always go for weight gain when possible and forget soon anything else. Diapers I find totally ok (as long as I am not the one changing them) but mostly for the humiliating effects only. Truly interesting topic! My sincere best wishes for the game maker here and future players as well!

Ooh, about the diapers. I’m thinking of setting a toggle to allow or prevent wetting. So you’d be able to just wear them like normal clothes, if you need.

i’m definitely toggling diapers off. does nothing for me at all.

the diaper aspect sounds great to me.

Glad to hear it.
This forum is the first time that I’ve been open about my interests. It’d be nice to find other people who share them.

Might there be some sort of fitness/bodily health system for obesity related issues, as a character gets larger, or just negative side effects of weight gain in general??

Can there be any elements of inflation, or micro/macro in this?
I’d like to be a giant, and not just by being fat.

I’ll definitely be considering it.

[quote=“Chrizzm”]Can there be any elements of inflation, or micro/macro in this?
I’d like to be a giant, and not just by being fat.[/quote]

I’ll be working on inflation, starting with simple water inflation. I don’t know how I’d work macro into a game yet, but I’ll think about it.

Thanks everyone, for showing interest in such an early project.

If we are talking about fat-specific stat changes, there should be positive ones. It makes no sense for there to not be any beneficial changes considering that this is a game probably containing a bit of combat. Fat should be able to protect against physical damage and certain magick damage (probably temperature-based ones). It could also just increase life points a lot instead. There could also be attacks that take weight into account for higher damage.

how’s the project going?
i would love to play this game :slight_smile:

[quote=“Nightkey88, post:13, topic:752”]how’s the project going?
i would love to play this game :)[/quote]

I’m sorry for being so inactive 'round here lately. I’ve been busy with IRL stuff and other projects. But I’m still working on my game, just really slowly. I don’t have anything that’s playable yet, but I am glad that people are interested. Please be patient with me.

[quote=“KieronGryph, post:14, topic:752”][quote=“Nightkey88, post:13, topic:752”]how’s the project going?
i would love to play this game :)[/quote]

I’m sorry for being so inactive 'round here lately. I’ve been busy with IRL stuff and other projects. But I’m still working on my game, just really slowly. I don’t have anything that’s playable yet, but I am glad that people are interested. Please be patient with me.[/quote]

Don’t worry i will wait an century if i have to, cuz i really like the concept of the game :wink:

What about characters burping, breaking wind (farting), messy eating… You know, general slob stuff except scat?

Jeez, I can’t wait for a release, it sounds awesome so far!
If I can ask one question; what will the game be like? I mean like the HUD? Will it be something like Fetish Master? Something like Noone’s RPG?

[quote=“SilvesterAnfang, post:17, topic:752”]Jeez, I can’t wait for a release, it sounds awesome so far!
If I can ask one question; what will the game be like? I mean like the HUD? Will it be something like Fetish Master? Something like Noone’s RPG?[/quote]

Dude hasnt been on in 2 months. I dont think youre getting any answers.

[quote=“jerkajerk, post:18, topic:752”][quote=“SilvesterAnfang, post:17, topic:752”]Jeez, I can’t wait for a release, it sounds awesome so far!
If I can ask one question; what will the game be like? I mean like the HUD? Will it be something like Fetish Master? Something like Noone’s RPG?[/quote]

Dude hasnt been on in 2 months. I dont think youre getting any answers.[/quote]

Yeah… Hadn’t realised that at time of posting. I’m only now paying attention to the time of posts 'n stuff.