Feed My Affection - A Weight Gain Themed Dating Simulator

I thought i’d jump in here and say i’m having a similar problem, i’m on pc, and the page says that the folder link is no longer available when it is opened

The mega link doesn’t work and will need to be updated as the file has been removed. For now until @Tonbelly fixes this, click on the “all my links can be found here” link from the first post, then go to the DeviantArt link and all the free versions are available there. Discord is another place that will have the links on it alternatively you can go there using the same link in the first post.

1 Like

Thanks @Krodmandoon, sorry I forgot to change the link here until now. I don’t normally change the free link and it was actually a mistake. It has been updated here now though.

2 Likes

Really enjoyed it, art style really differs and makes it unique not to mention the few animation which are great
Leilani barely got introduced and has already proven to be the best girl(Can’t wait till her story continues and she develops a proper belly with stretchmarks)
Also will the secret Wanda path expand on in the near future?(I assume it was introduced early on)

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it!
Haha, that secret path will happen at some point; I haven’t forgotten about it. Not sure exactly when though.

2 Likes

Just played through the current public release build, I wish there was more with Paige, something about fattening up the “daddy’s little princess” archetype is just so guiltily enjoyable.
Also, it’s clear that she’s destined to have one of the fatter asses of the girls.

Would love if you could get Ellie that job as the chef at her father’s place, and just ruin both her and her stop mom’s figures

3 Likes

I agree. More paige!

2 Likes

Just think about it.

1 Like

I do enjoy that to get to know and interact with the biggest girl, you have to go the non-horny route.
How many people will be tripped up and do the Rom-Com approach?

She’s a main character, so her story will continue no matter what.

I think there’s a lot of satisfaction that can come from fattening up this archetype because there’s a kind of justice in seeing the spoilt brat suffer the ramifications of her selfish greed and gluttony. It’s a kind of “guilt-free ruin-her-body” scenario.

Paige’s story will only go one of two ways though, so I’m afraid there won’t be a scenario where both she and her mom gets fattened. At least in this game… :laughing:

1 Like

It would be interesting to get the data on that. :laughing:

I think seeing everything at the same time is overrated anyways. It’s not hard to just play a scene twice and use skip-previous-seen text to warp to the point you can see the alternate plot arc. That might just be me though.

2 Likes

Actually, what’s the reason of this game being put under “Curated Projects” instead of “Projects” :thinking:

A project or dev can apply to be curated. And if weight gaming staff feels the project meets their requirements to be a curated project then the project is separated into the curated projects section.

guys how can we do becca date ?

1 Like

My post there was for Paige not Becca. @ACUNAB476 welcome to weight gaming. Becca’s content is available in 0.23.0+

You need to do the pizza delivery quests. The choices that matter in order to see the new content will be when you deliver to Becca directly to her bedroom. If you want to figure it out yourself toy around with the options. The new content will be available after completing this delivery and the next one for the tall girl. You will get a call from Becca for the new content.

If you need some help well here’s how to do it from step one.

Click for walkthrough to Becca’s newest content
  • To see Becca’s content you need to do the pizza delivery quests.
  • On the first day pass time until evening.
  • Then go downtown and talk to Bob at the pizza place. “Ask for a job.” Choose “Just go in.”
  • On the right side of the screen toward the couch click the “approach” pop up.
  • Near the table the “clear” option pops up clear the table. Then “place” the food down.
  • Talk to Bob and then pass time again to evening for the new day.
  • Go back to Bob for more quests.
  • This time “enter” the door with the light on to the left.
  • “Approach” the counter on the right.
  • Talk to Bob again and pass time until evening on the start of the new day.
  • The option choice for the “tall girl” doesn’t matter for Becca pick whatever to progress.
  • When at Becca’s this time we are entering through the middle door click “enter”.
  • Choose “think about it some more…” repeat the same choice. Repeat it a third time.
  • Choose “Think!”
  • Then choose the first option “I’ve been around, and I’ve honestly seen it all.”
  • If you have enough strength you can choose the first option for different dialogue.
  • If not choose the second “ help her get the momentum as she shuffled herself.”
  • Talk to Bob again and on the next day pass time again. This next day is all about the “tall girl” Deliah.
  • So after the content is done, same deal pass time one last time until the afternoon and you will get a call from Becca.
  • This will lead into the new Becca content.

Tonbelly - this is really incredible work, I really hope you’ve been having fun putting this together! I’ve been very impressed with what you’ve created so far. I’m sure you have a ton of ideas, but as I was working through the demo, I thought of something that might be a fun add. Essentially, it’s a way to see your weight, a literal weight gain progression looking down at the scale. I’m not artist or programmer, but just playing through the game I thought this might be an interesting way to add excitement over weight gain throughout.

Thanks again for all your work!

4 Likes

I’m a Patreon subscriber, but I can’t get the mega link to open. Has anyone had that issue before?

just wanted to say that I love this game even though I prefer male weight gain this game is too good to not play I like the main characters best friend cant remember her name but in my opinion she is the best character in the game so far.

1 Like

Hey, I’m glad you enjoyed the game so far @apc90003 !

I do really like this idea actually, and although I have avoided giving the player the opportunity to see their own body so far, something like this might be quite straightforward to implement. I would have to add some extra character customisation options though, at least for skin tone, hair and breast/belly weight distribution.

2 Likes