Feed My Affection - A Weight Gain Themed Dating Simulator

This comes up a lot because the links are regularly changed. You may have to clear the cache and refresh webpage, or view it in incognito/private browsing to get the latest links.

That’s great, I’m glad you’re enjoying it so much!

I’d be open to a doing a male character if someone commissioned it and had a good script. See here for details on in-game commissions:

2 Likes

Hi Tonbelly! Love the game! Been playing it since you released. The story line is excellent and looking forward to more. I have found one bug though. The game seems to freeze as soon as wanda puts the mask on and asks you to press the lever for her. By freeze i mean, the game doesn’t continue after that. I can go back in history, but once i get up to that still again it doesn’t let me get any further. I hope it’s not only on my machine lol. I’m on windows 64 bit. Also, if you need any help coding, feel free to reach out.

You need to actually click the lever, if you didn’t do that.

1 Like

How to get Paige date at Burger shop couse I got the ice cream one but it isnt there yet

Here’s how.

3 Likes

An amazing game, I absolutly love it, can’t wait for future contente, the only thing I can complaine about are the many error that occure when playing, thankfully, most of them are near the end of the contente of each characters that you can interact with but it’s still confusing because it cut you during dialogue and you need to figure out what you need to do next because no information was given and it also sometimes cause bug, for exemple I started the Movie date Event with the sweet becca before night and as a result I was stuck at the same Time of the day forever, I had to reload a save to solve the problem, there is also the problem that if you miss one person on the first day of the game you can never meet them unless you go back to the start of the game, I only met Leilani on my second run of the game, maybe it was intentional? But this game is in development so it’s completely normal that there is bug, i just wanted to share this informations in case it wasn’t known or if it’s just a problem on my side, i pray for the next update to come soon🙏

Hey there, I’m glad you enjoyed it! Sorry about the bugs, a lot of them get fixed and then reappear in later builds without me realising because I only have limited time for testing when focusing on new features. For this reason, detailed bug reports are very useful to us!

I believe the Becca bug you mentioned should already be fixed in version 0.30.1, which is available on Patreon right now but will release publicly at the end of the month.

As for characters only being available on day 1, this is intended although admittedly not ideal for these demo releases. The reason is that each character will have a daily schedule and part of the game will involve timing your activities to meet the right characters at the right times. This will only be the case for main characters though, Wanda, Paige and Leilani, whereas side characters will always appear for you to interact with as a time-filler between main story events.

3 Likes

This new Ellie update is incredibly hot. Wow. Best update yet by far.

2 Likes

I’ve been following along for a while, glad to see you’re still tinkering away with updates but really shocked there hasn’t been more progress with the original feeding ladies, Wanda and Paige (other than the variant options at work or getting ice cream). Are you planning on focusing on them in any upcoming updates?

The reason for that is that the game development is at a point where a lot of foundational mechanics need to be implemented before the main storyline can progress any further, and those two are main characters. We have mostly been implementing a new inventory and feeding system, along with character stats, character creation and user interface. Each month I also put out a bit of side-character story content to keep the updates interesting while working on the mechanics.

Currently, we have the new inventory system working well, along with item stats and we’ve just added the ability to eat food from the inventory (although there seems to be a bug with this on Android). We want to add the ability to shop and buy food next, so that we can then put in some repeatable feeding scenes the player can do in between main story events. We also need to add the character profile menu to the game, where the player will be able to view each character’s stats (I have just designed this menu). Once all that is done, we will have the foundations sorted and it will be back to main story updates.

4 Likes

Will there be graphics for the main character added eventually or will the MC stay hidden?

I believe there is work being done in having MC sprites at some point, which will be huge (no pun intended).

This project is really good so far. After playing whatever version I was able to find, I’ve gone and subscribed to your Patreon. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Also, I’m playing the 0.30.1 version, and for some reason the roll-back feature doesn’t seem to work on the mouse or the keyboard. Not sure if this is a bug or…? Sometimes I click too fast by mistake and need to go back to finish reading.

1 Like

Is there any way to eat the food in your inventory? I cant seem to figure it out? That and I cant seem to sign up to the clinic :frowning:

Hm, scrolling up on the mouse should still work, so I am not sure why that is. Maybe try Page Up?

This isn’t working on Android due to a bug, but on any other platform you should see an ‘Eat’ button in the ‘inspect item’ menu, where the item stats and description is listed. This feature is only available as of version 0.32.0.

As for the clinic, it just has Ellie giving information about it for now and its actual functions will come in a future update.

I tried page up, and everything else I could think of, to no avail.

Hi, I’m on the latest version. How do we do the shopping trip for Autumn?