Feed My Affection - A Weight Gain Themed Dating Simulator

In fact, I’ve just downloaded version 34 and I’m still having the same issue. I am a supporter and will continue to support but this certainly effects the experience

I’m sorry to say but the thing is that the back functionality is only temporary and intended to be removed from the game completely anyway. Although it is not ideal, it causes issues with the inventory system so it cannot be retained.

This part is not yet implemented.

1 Like

Ty, I was wondering. I also sorta dated all of the girls and I haven’t seen any new content for Paige (outside of the date with Lelani), Wanda, or Ellie. I will admit I focused heavily on the streamer girl but yeah, I think I broke something as no new content is available? What I believe I did wrong was spam the weights and bookshelf till I was level 107 so I would be strong enough to lift the streamer, but like a month had passed in game, which I think contributed to the break. I also don’t know how to contact Ellie after the initial date as I never spike her coffee. If I should to see her content I will. I don’t know how to see Wanda or Paige after their initial dates either, Sorry.

1 Like

No problem, it might be that in a lot of cases you’ve already seen all the content as most of the girls only have dates for days 1 & 2. Becca is an exception as she frequently won votes on the Patreon which advanced her story well beyond everyone else’s.

As for Ellie, you should get a text from her after the date, and texting her should lead you to an invite to her house. Once you have the invite, you head to the food court at noon. The text should trigger regardless of what you chose when you went back to your house with her.

3 Likes

i made an account just to ask this but would someone be willing to explain how to get the feedee route for all girls if there is one.

I do plan on making a walkthrough for the whole game soon™. There isn’t a whole lot of feedee content outside of Ellie and Wanda right now though, so if you saw those then you’re basically done. There certainly will be more to come.

1 Like

will in future update some of male weight gain content, for example blonde guy(u meet him when u deliver him pizza) he looks so handsome :))))

1 Like

Right now I am playing your latest window demo and I like what I see so far however find that I have game mechanics issues such as:

1. How do you advance time? Is reading the book the only way? You should allow clicking on the day/night phases to advance to that point in time at least.
  2. Having arrows and action buttons only appear when you mouse on them makes the choice taking harder than it should be. They should always be displayed, unless you haven’t met a condition that would spawn them. Example: Took forever to figure out how to eat the food on the plates when the feeder lady laid them out on the table in front of you. That “Eat” should have been displayed upfront.
  3. Some of the events don’t do anything like relaxing on the beach towel under the umbrella and is just a waste to go there, or after meeting the feeder you can’t interact with the food place on the beach.
  4. How do you make money? I finally somehow got to the pizza place, is that the only way?
  5. What’s the point of the calorie meter in the upper left that is always stuck at 99999?

Don’t take this as any me being critical, because I like what plots are in the game, but the interface for actions is non-intuitive.

1 Like

Is there a guide to the right actions to make?

Hi, is there a comprehensive walkthrough for Wanda?

I love her character and feel like I’m missing something after feeding her on the first day.

1 Like

How are you supposed to do the shopping for Autumn? When I go to the store there’s no option to buy the food.

I think it’s not implemented yet

Hey, thank you for trying the demo out and giving your thoughts! Sorry it took me a little while to see this, but here are some answers:

1. Currently certain story actions and book reading or weight lifting advance time. I haven’t implemented any time advancing feature per se as such a feature would only be used in the test builds which are available right now. Once the game is complete, the player will want to be using every bit of time available to fit in various activities.
  2. I agree with you, and Ellie’s date will be completely redone to work with the new inventory/feeding system, so this problem will be removed in the example you provided. I am interested to know if you see this as a problem for navigation in general though? I always enjoyed adventure games where the player would have to explore the environment with the mouse to discover where they need to go- but I can see how some players may just find this to be a nuisance.
  3. These issues are just due to the game being incomplete.
  4. Currently the part time job at the pizza place is the only way to make money other than the money you start with when picking a profession in character creation. At some point, particular professions will also grant a passive income every two days, but this has not been implemented yet.
  5. This was a bug that has since been fixed.

Criticism is always welcome! I am always looking for ways to improve the game and make it the best it can be, and critiques are very useful for that. Even if I do not agree with a criticism, if I see it come up a lot I may well put out a poll on my Patreon to see what the broader consensus is.

2 Likes

This is much needed and I am working on it!

1 Like

Not implemented yet, sorry- I am working on a guide so that people won’t have to waste time trying to figure things like this out.

2 Likes

I am just trying this out and I gotta say I’m loving Ellie’s route! I hope to see more feedee MC content in the future :3

3 Likes

I like this game, but I wish there was an option to turn off stretch marks.

5 Likes

when i first saw this i didnt like it because there wasnt anything i could do in it yet but now its been updated a bit im loving it. i hope we get more lieanna (thats not right how the fuq do u spell) and my hope is even getting in some way some kind of role reversal esque things where our character is a feedee as the dates continue. as far as i can tell ive only seen two dates from her at the moment though

1 Like

Hmm, this would take a fair bit of extra work and the stretchmarks play into Wanda’s character. There are plenty of other characters that you can focus on who don’t have stretchmarks though. :slight_smile:

4 Likes