Feedee or feeder? (Or some other thing)

I get a general vibe that most people on here are or want to be feeder’s, but since I have no technical truth, I can’t actually just say that everyone here is a feeder.

So, believe, it or not, but I’m starting another topic with ANOTHER POLL!!! #original

Anywho, jokes and shit aside, here is the poll:

Feedee, feeder, etc.
  • I am a feeder
  • I am a feedee
  • I’d be down for whatever my partner wants to do
  • A mix of both
  • Neither, I like to keep this only as a fantasy

0 voters

When you vote, you can see the percentages, and this poll will be held open until 2/18/2021.

With that said, stay safe (or live like Larry I guess) and have a swell day! ;D

3 Likes

Oh yeah, as a clarification, a feedee is someone gaining weight, a feeder is someone feeding someone to gain weight.

I’m certain you all knew this, but for those who didn’t, their you go.

1 Like

Shame there’s no category for someone who’s just an FA but not into Feederism

4 Likes

Sorry I’m an egg, but what does FA mean in this context? (tried to look it up, just gave me a list of phrases that use the letters F and A.)

It stands for Fat Admirer.

2 Likes

Ah, I actually thought that the “fantasy” option was gonna cover that, as in, just something you like to dream about kind of deal, but I should have added that, yeah. Thank you for the clarification!

1 Like

I am like a chameleon of my partner’s fantasy and kinks, I adapt.

1 Like

Okie dokie doo! Voting times are up!

Unlike most of my polls, I don’t have a truckload of things I want to say, just a few little things here and there.

Honestly, the thing that took me by the biggest surprise, is the fact that “I am a feedee” got 3rd place, not gonna lie, I thought this would be dead last. I personally figured that most everyone here was a feeder, and had no interest in becoming a chonker, but, that’s what this poll was for. Now, I also was taken by surprise on how many people chose feeder instead of feedee, after I clarified the difference between the two, because, originally, feedee was on top. Either all the feedees voted first, or they didn’t know the difference, I dunno.

That, uh, that’s about it. I do want to say, however, thank you for those who participated, as it helped me confirm (well, not CONFIRM, but like, it gave me a general idea) what the users of this website’s goals are (mostly). With that said, I hope everyone here has a swell day! ;D

1 Like