Feedee Paradise mod v.1.4.10 (01-11-19)

I like the changes you made, they really help lower the grind for gaining weight in Dohavocom’s mod. The pictures for Myre and Vicky also help visualize the weight gain. Do you have any plans to continue developing the mod?

I’m thinking about it. I’m planning to release a 1.3 version soon with some slight additions, though. :slight_smile:

I’ll seriously consider investing more time to expanding it if responses are good for the upcoming update(s) and if I can justify the time I invest in it rather than coding for other projects lol. So, hopefully, yes.

3 Likes

When I open this, it asks me for a passcode to extract. What is it?

So apparently Peazip does this. I installed WinRar and didn’t have this problem.

4 Likes

OK. I’ve added one last update (so far). Hope you guys enjoy it!

I’ll create a new post if I decide to develop this further. Though, keep me updated with any feedback or bug reports. I’ll see what I can do.

1 Like

I wanted to ask if I did something wrong because I can’t seem to get vickys second quest, the first one with the recipe from the libary is finished but she never asks for a second time for my help and also how do i get the eatnstrip from what i saw in the image files in hot lips?

also what did you add for stuffing-session camming? for now i found feeding streaming did i miss some?

and last question for now (sry for all the questions) i saw in the images dr. felis with bigger breasts, how do I trigger that?

i like your changes from what i saw till now^^
the only thing i change maybe will be the pictures for myre back to the old ones but for now i like the lovely xahjah ^^

Is this playable on Android if It is can i get a link? If not then can you make it playable for android?

Glad to hear that you are enjoying it! To answer some of your questions:

1. Vicky doesn’t give you a hint or asks about the second recipe, but there’s a rumor around town about the Fetish Cafe’s eclairs. SPOILERS AHEAD. AVOID IF YOU WANT TO DISCOVER THE RECIPE ON YOUR OWN
Second quest Walkthrough

Just go there with a 50+ INT character who’s lactating (preferably after Dr. Felis 2nd quest) and 20 bottles of milk.

1. Feeding streaming is saved as the “eatnstrip” file. I based that on regular stripping at hot lips, so that’s why the image’s there, but it usually appears at the base, with the rest of the journal images. It becomes available in the base as soon as your proxy has a belly fetish.

2. Regarding Felix, I suppose her image changes after you complete all 3 missions. I have no idea, since I didn’t tamper with any of her questline’s code hehe.

3. I’m drafting the details for a future version, and I’ll be glad to include the old Myre sprite in that one. I’m thinking about putting a cake shop with Xahjah at the crossroads, so there’s both a belly expansion and a full-body expansion storyline.

Hope that was helpful!

1 Like

I didn’t create the original engine, so, sorry: I don’t know if it would work for Android in any way.

thank you for the reply, now I need to figure out how to get my proxy smarter if needed but first I must see how to get these 20 bottles, will ask again if I am stuck again^^

I looked again in the files and the eatnstrip I also didn’t find till now was in the folder tasks

ok, i am stuck again, managed to go up to 14 bottles, but used up all of my pills for lactating, is there a way to get these pills again ?, the only way I saw right now is too do all these quests with another proxy again :confused:

also for information: dr. feels doesn’t change the portrait if you managed to finish all 3 quests she only tells you you should come back later, maybe she has something for you, I also finished quest line for beeline up to where I repaired the machine, got the scanner as a thanks from her and she told me that her ex turned into a minotaur and that he searches for the village
i trained a proxy physically but now every time I try to find the cow girl at seafront or at the shop she doesn’t show up, can you encounter her only 2 times per proxy?

also i am short before feeding Myre, I’m looking forward to the changes you did there^^

Is this playable on android If not can it be made playable for android?

it shouldn´t be playable without any extra tools and i am not sure if there are tools which can port it for that, i know rpg maker games are possible but i would say this one shouldn´t be

To be of help:

1. You can also bring normal milk for the eclair quest. Just buy it at the shop near the rural town entrance.

2. UPDATED: Kiana’s quest (the cowgirl) appears to have been left incomplete by the original developer. So little to no idea what the storyline was.

This mod has been really good so far. Has actually brought me back to playing Fetish Master for a bit. Looking forward to future developments especially with additions to content that’s been kind of left alone for a while now. Been nice to see more added to them!

1 Like

What controls when Myre actually puts the second cheescake recipe in her shop and set the cheesecake recipe flag?

At the moment, 2 things: that your relationship with Myre is advanced and that you’ve given the cream éclair recipe to Vicky.

Glad to hear that you are enjoying it!!

1 Like

I do it for the first time, but I do not know what I can save money.

Cool! Whats in the new update?