Feedee Paradise mod v.1.4.10 (01-11-19)

If I were to go into the mod deeply its possible that I could open the cafe back up but that’s something im not looking into doing at the moment but i made a copy of my game and everything and im now searching through the files and folders to try and find the one that causes the out of business if you happen to know or have a guess please let me know ive already tried replacing the muffin_top folder in events and templates in the game data

Look under /gamedata/templates/seafront and edit muffin_out.tpl - either change the priority or conditions to 0. That’ll ignore the check as to whether the store has closed up or not. I don’t think there’s anything further down that checks the same conditions, but I can’t say so with complete certainty.

1 Like

THAT WORKED! thank you so much for your help

I’ve been trying to install the mod for a while now, I can’ seem to figure out how to do it. Im new to working with mods so it might just be my inexperience. How do I go about installing it into the game files?

Use your favorite archive extraction tool (WinRAR, 7zip, etc.) to extract the files, then move or copy them into Fetish Master’s gamedata folder. Make sure the files are being merged properly (for example, the contents of FP v1.4.10.1.rar\img should end up in gamedata\img, and so on), rather than the entire mod being its own folder inside of the gamedata folder.

You should overwrite files when prompted, but keep in mind that since this mod includes a lot of files that weren’t actually changed from the base game, it may overwrite changes from other mods.

I’m still having trouble getting the mod to run, and I’m not sure why, it just wont load into the game

Try running the game with this mod only. It may be a compatibility issue, especially if they’re Dohavocom or MaternalReads’ mods. Those mods alter a lot of the base game functions, such as how weight is calculated and what determines a successful increase to stats.

Well damn, it’s a long shot but why not. For some reason my Proxy has stopped gaining weight. Thier belly is getting bigger, but not thier body.

Does anyone know why and how I can fix this?

So i got 0.985d version of FM like OP told, then i downloaded newest version of feedee paradise, extracted it properly (i put it inside gamedata) and instead of feedee paradise the normal fetish master launchs :frowning: