Feeder Fantasy by Fallboy

i look there she isn’t there does arresting the elf mess it up?

i did the same thing and she appeared there for me. that means either of could be experiencing a bug and we wouldn’t know until either was confirmed

I was wondering if there is a link In this thread that has the version of the male MC on it that’s translated. Almost finished the female MC version and I’m super loving it so far. Just want to see the portraits of the Male MC and their stages

It’s dangerous out there, use this! XD

3 Likes

Awesome thank you so much can’t wait to play again.

1 Like

Oh I thought this was a response to my message hahah or is this the link that has the male MC that’s translated

It’s the modded English translation version of the game with the protag modded to be female.

Ah ok it’s the one I’m playing now. Anyone have the translated version with the MC being male with all the portraits?

1 Like

Huge news!

Fallboy the original creator confirmed the release of FF5.0 tomorrow night!

11 Likes

that is good! i hope some kind soul translate this new version for us when it comes out haha

same. im excited to see it all

Oh fantastic can’t twist to try it out though may have to wait until translated

Here is the link! Fallboy - pixiv

4 Likes

Hope the modding squad hasn’t moved on to greener/busier pastures in the interim lol. It’s been a hot minute since everyone offered to continue working on the game conditional on this release. Glad that it finally arrived nevertheless though.
@Kitsune
@Shimerror
@ShoeSnail

6 Likes

I would mod it maybe too if i would know how I can open the files with my editor.

ok after testing some things out to make sure i was right about a glitch or not. there is a glitch translating the game get rid of the new pics and make the game crash when talking to the guard lady.

Explain what you did in detail. I played through the guard event perfectly fine and experienced all three CGs with no issue. You followed the instructions for extracting the game with the proper locale, right?

Are you planing it untranslated? If so how hard is it to manage with the new update?

To not let you guys down, this evening I made an Android version of this game (version 4.0 by @ShoeSnail)
Without further ado, it supports 12.0-8.0 versions of this particular OS, with some optimization tinkering. Shoutout to the stackoverflow and those who made the packages. And thus, only that tinkering was mine. Not much, but here it is.

LINK (I am supposed to reup it, but there was an issue with my PC, so I lost the file, sorry)

1 Like

I cant play the game. When I open the .exe a message comes up: Failed to load img/characters/japanese text. Any solution?