Feral Dragon Grow [TwineGame] v0.1.1

Yea, it takes especially for me. Its my first time writing storry and twine game. In addition am kind of perfectionist person that like realistic. Like you can imagine that is a deadly combination.

1 Like

I have bad news for you.
Unfortunately, my only computer has just refused to serve me, as a result, I have to take a break from writing the game and wait for them to fix it.

3 Likes

I have full support! Iā€™ve been looking for a game like this for a while, Iā€™m excited to see what is in store for this game beyond the prologue. Iā€™m hoping it gives you a decent degree of freedom while also having plenty to do, not just the same actions of ā€œeat, go for a walk, eat again, sleepā€ that sometimes plagues Twine games.

2 Likes

I love the premise! It Reminds me of Krishonkā€™s eat and grow dragon game. Weā€™ll watch your career with great interest :wink:

3 Likes

As I am constantly looking for additional materials to make the game even better (despite the fact that my PC died ā€¦) I was very interested in this game you are talking about. The problem is that now I canā€™t really play it because Ruffle doesnā€™t fully support ActionScript 3 yet. But if you know any way around it and want to share it, Iā€™ll gladly accept it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I, too, was looking for a game like this for a long time, but finally couldnā€™t find a game so I decided to create one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I also donā€™t want the game world to be all about eating and walking, it would be a bit boring. I would like to add various events, although from what I remember I recently ended up introducing the basic mechanics of eating and gaining weight.
I forgot to add that the dragon will also grow over time, I think that this alone can add variety to the game. I also want to introduce a lair upgrade system and many different characters.
I gave myself a lot of work but I hope the game will be unique and addictive thanks to it :smiley:

2 Likes

If youā€™re using Windows, you can download the .swf file from the page and use one of the Adobe Flash standalone projectors to play it locally. Iā€™m not sure how easy the standalone projectors are to find these days, so hereā€™s an upload of the version Iā€™ve got.

Since this is a standalone .exe that doesnā€™t get installed, Windows wonā€™t recognise it as something that can be used to open the .swf, so youā€™ll have to manually set it up.

The following steps should work for Windows 10:

1. Right click the .swf file in the File Explorer.
  2. Hover the mouse over ā€œOpen withā€ so it expands the options. Click ā€œChoose another appā€ from that expanded list.
  3. Click ā€œMore appsā€ in the pop-up that appears, scroll down to the bottom of the list and click ā€œLook for another app on this PCā€.
  4. In the File Explorer window that appears, navigate to where the flashplayer standalone projector .exe is located, select it, and click the ā€œOpenā€ button in the window.
    If it all works, the flashplayer projector should open with the game running.
2 Likes

Thank you, it works :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have good news for you all!
My motherboard has already returned to me and all Iā€™m waiting for now is the thermal paste, which should be in 3 days. All this means that I will finally get back to work on the game!
Edit: not in 3 days but 16.12-20.12

7 Likes

Such a cute introduction, I love it! Very good work despite the little English imprecision.

4 Likes

Iā€™m glad you enjoyed it :slight_smile:
I assure you that despite my lack of access to a pc, I have already taken some steps to improve my writing style.

7 Likes

Damn, why big twine games like this ends without even normal startsā€¦ Anyway, I wish to show an error.

2 Likes

I greatly look forward to this projectā€™s success :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me too, but i think weā€™ll have to see if the game is going to continue being developed

1 Like

Unfortunately a certain rule forbids asking about such things as I have found out. I do wish there could be some closure.

1 Like

What things? am curios?

You canā€™t ask whether a game is still being developed/progress of development or your comment is deleted

really? and if ur asking its holded, too much is going onā€¦

2 Likes

Thank you for context.

1 Like