Fetish Surveying

Hey all. Just wanted to drop this off here and while I already know there are certain biases among our “weight centric” users I figured it’d be good to get a full gauge of people’s interests. If you have some free time and feel like anonymously ranking your sexual interest I made this survey below. It’s probably not completely inclusive so if you have any suggestions or questions, feel free to leave them in the comments. Thanks for your time everyone.

Also, I have a separate one going on /d/ for a sort of “control” version for fun and comparisons.

I’ll post the results when it gets enough votes or enough time passes.

• Edit
    I had to change the link above. I made a bunch of last minute revision and fixes, sorry to make you all re-vote. Bleck.

Done!

Well, thank you lol.

It’ll be fun to see the comparison between here and 4chan when this is all over. I can already see how skewed we are :wink:

[quote=“Atticus.Arc, post:4, topic:872”]Well, thank you lol.

It’ll be fun to see the comparison between here and 4chan when this is all over. I can already see how skewed we are ;)[/quote]

Well I don’t think I’m representative of the forum and especially not representative of 4chan

Well that won’t really matter. I don’t know what data belongs to who, its all just part of the numbers.
What I meant was not that your particular score was skewed, it was more that out of the two data sets, even at a low sample size I could see quite the difference. lol

Went ahead and took it. Pretty comprehensive set of fetishes, I have to say.

okay! done.

Not sure if my opinion matters, but I did my part.

yup done

When might we see the results?

Done and done.

That list really is quite comprehensive. Did you copy it from one of those /d/ charts? :smiley:

It’s going to be quite interesting seeing the results, especially the differences between the two boards.

that was a VERY comprehensive list. I think it’s definitely good to get it out there.

Hey! Sorry for such a delay. I got caught up with some stuff and time kind of slipped me by.
Thank you all for filling out the survey! This was good data my friends.

You can hopefully view the results below. Kind of fun to see the biases of these different groups. I already knew which side of the fence I fell, its just funny to see how it all stacks up. For /d/ to be considered the “extreme” part of 4chan, it is a bit humorous to see how unexperimentive they are; A lot of them were surprised by their results.

I certainly wasn’t surprised with us though. Good to see I’m not too far off my target audience anyways.

[quote=“Atticus.Arc, post:14, topic:872”]Hey! Sorry for such a delay. I got caught up with some stuff and time kind of slipped me by.
Thank you all for filling out the survey! This was good data my friends.

You can hopefully view the results below. Kind of fun to see the biases of these different groups. I already knew which side of the fence I fell, its just funny to see how it all stacks up. For /d/ to be considered the “extreme” part of 4chan, it is a bit humorous to see how unexperimentive they are; A lot of them were surprised by their results.

I certainly wasn’t surprised with us though. Good to see I’m not too far off my target audience anyways.[/quote]

It’s funny that generally people are much more okay with torture and beastiality than they are with anything to do with WG, fatness/eating.

I find it more noteworthy that /d/ likes bestiality more than furries. It is also interesting to point out that weight loss is less-liked by /d/ than weight gain and our side actually likes it significantly more.

I feel like some of these fetishes were poorly defined. Are you sure that everyone knew what “bursting” was? I thought it was clothes breaking due to weight gain. Also, putting gluttony and stuffing together was very polarizing. I don’t find stuffing attractive at all, but people becoming used to overeating is something I really like.

Having been on /d/, I think 4chan’s format exposed people to certain fetishes and they became favorites. I heard people complaining about futa when I first started visiting and suddenly, futas were most of the boards and they became a lot less of an issue. Add to that the huge amount of support shown on this graph. People also started bringing up pictures of people who could be taken apart in pieces or formed into objects and both of these (stupid in my opinion) fetishes got a lot of popular threads going suddenly.

On an unrelated note, I find it sad that people like parasites so much. If only you knew how scary and dangerous they are in real life. Most people fear them more than anything without realizing it.

I think you’ll find that most furries are pretty much against bestiality. Liking anthropomorphized animals/fantasy creatures != bestiality.

[quote=“Jhalem, post:16, topic:872”]I find it more noteworthy that /d/ likes bestiality more than furries. It is also interesting to point out that weight loss is less-liked by /d/ than weight gain and our side actually likes it significantly more.

I feel like some of these fetishes were poorly defined. Are you sure that everyone knew what “bursting” was? I thought it was clothes breaking due to weight gain. Also, putting gluttony and stuffing together was very polarizing. I don’t find stuffing attractive at all, but people becoming used to overeating is something I really like.

Having been on /d/, I think 4chan’s format exposed people to certain fetishes and they became favorites. I heard people complaining about futa when I first started visiting and suddenly, futas were most of the boards and they became a lot less of an issue. Add to that the huge amount of support shown on this graph. People also started bringing up pictures of people who could be taken apart in pieces or formed into objects and both of these (stupid in my opinion) fetishes got a lot of popular threads going suddenly.

On an unrelated note, I find it sad that people like parasites so much. If only you knew how scary and dangerous they are in real life. Most people fear them more than anything without realizing it.[/quote]

The Goa’uld don’t mess around

I think you’ll find that most furries are pretty much against bestiality. Liking anthropomorphized animals/fantasy creatures != bestiality.[/quote]

Yeah, but I would think that they would at least be more inclined to it instead of less inclined to it. You are probably misreading what I wrote since I am talking about preferences and not furries themselves. /d/ prefers bestiality a lot more than anthromorphism - that is what I find odd and disturbing. I think it is probably a sense of culture that makes them not like it rather than not actually liking it.

Its a cultural stigma heavily enforced in American society and even more so on 4chan (“fatties are gross and destroying the moral fiber of the country” or whatever), while violence is saturated in our entertainment and bestiality is barely even mentioned. So that could have some bit to do with it.
I’m used to their feelings towards fat stuff, so I wasn’t to surprised, just surprised how hard-line they are.

That one is a funny point. Furries aren’t human enough for /d/'s tastes, but they’re cool with 100% animal. What? lol
To be fair, bestiality at its roots isn’t necessarily based in the sexualization of animals or the subject involved, its more about control. Just as rape isn’t about sex, it’s about control and power.
Furries are closer to monster-girls than something like bestiality, it’s more about aesthetics and behaviors than it is control and dominance. So there in lies their ability to be seemingly contradictory separated from each-other.

True, they weren’t very defined, but one really couldn’t define everything and fit it all together on the same line space lol. Clothing bursting would have been what you’re thinking of, but I can see where you would have thought that. I was trying to use as many none wg themed fetishes as I could to diversify it, so it was the more general bursting associated with guro or inflation stuff. It is what it is though, a first attempt.

I wouldn’t say they don’t know how scary and dangerous they are, that’s a bit dis-genuine. Real world parasitism isn’t what arouses me about them, its the alien impregnation, mind control, body horror, mutation and infestation fantasy that makes it sexual. As can be observed in psychology, that which instills fear is easily twisted into sexual fantasy as a way for the mind to conquer it in our own time and comfort. For example in our society rape is a huge fear, yet statistically you’ll find rape fantasy to be a very popular subject among sexually expressive women. The human advantage is we can sex the fear away.

Of course not all fears are sexualized and not all sexual fetishism is derived from fear, it’s just an interesting theme you’ll find.