Fifty Shades of Orange

Great game, amazed at the story and amount of content, but this one minigame got me too. I have a trackball not a mouse and usually still pretty good at clicking, but definitely seemed a bit choppy, as mentioned by deathstroke. Especially too when the pattern would have them jump way across the screen.

Seems like I click one of the later buttons and then the mini game just ends. Tried two-handed to have better control between movement and click. Couldn’t get it after a dozen attempts.

1 Like

Good story (should of checked if their were more endings than the first one) still using the same 3d you always do (Not complaining though a little change doesn’t hurt
though the mini-games are a little too tight on time making it quite hard to get that secret ending from my skills/perspective but still a decent game overall

2 Likes

When I release a patch soon, I’ll make the last minigame a bit less frantic!

1 Like

Being honest, I had low expectations given the description of the content, but I was overwhelmingly surprised by the investment I felt to the story, especially the parts about the main character mentally breaking down with the talking mice and during the solitary confinement section. Loved that you took a chance with the different style of story compared to your previous stuff and think you knocked it out of the park given the two-week time window. Would not be opposed to you exploring different themes like this in other games you plan to create if you enjoyed it!

2 Likes

Thank you for the good feedback! I’m so glad you enjoyed it!! :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah, was really surprised how into the story I got pulled in, and that everything was voiced! I want to know the secret to the Becca’s tatas growing, what happened after Tina left within the prison (and also with her - is she addicted to food now?), and how big Amber gets after you get together. You could make a sequel or two! :wink:

1 Like

There’s no secret to Becca’s tatas other than the food getting better and her eating more. Blame the rest off of her getting lipo and fat transfers, which didn’t make good story.

After Tina left is a mystery - UNLESS you play through a 2nd time and get through without losing a game (don’t feel bad using the quick save / quick load feature for that). If you do that, she gets caught for the embezzling you were doing with her on the laptop and ends up with you.

Amber gets big, probably another 100lbs or so, in the normal / non-hidden ending. The scene where it shows the cabin originally was going to show her there wearing a sweater and FILLING OUT some yoga pants at around 500lbs or so. I ran out of time to finish the image and it’ll get included in an update!

I’m glad you liked it - and I hope you try it again once I push a quality of life patch with the proper ending photos added instead of just the landscape background with no woman in front of them!

2 Likes

“Momma” Tina, belly-centric gain, so insistent on stuffing herself you’d think she’s gaining weight to hide some other changes, getting fed creampies daily, a story taking place over a year, that maternal softening of her “domination”. Your other work, of course. Even that last-minute “unless you knock me up” remark from Spicefu.

Holy fuck, that ending left me blue-balled.

1 Like

Oh, will definitely play through again with the future update. Curious about the other missing mini games too, assuming you get back to them too.

Yeah, for Becca, the food stuff makes sense, and I guess she could afford lipo/transfers, just wasn’t sure if it was anything beyond that given the extra hints in the dialogue. I suppose now in the epilogue she wouldn’t have those other options so weight would be more evenly distributed… hehe… we can dream, right? :wink:

1 Like

I took a quick break from development work over the weekend, but plan on picking up this game to wrap up missed content and add a couple of requests from my Patrons.

I don’t plan on adding too much else - this game’s in a pretty good place and I want to get back to finishing other projects I have ongoing. :grinning:

3 Likes

Development and wrapping up this game is going great! I already added:

• A sex scene with Amber - she wants it from behind

• The option to make Becca your bitch

• Becca gets thicc if you make her your bitch!

• The missing minigames, including the one where you force-feed Tina cake!

• And lots of debugging. I had a major issue with the release build that’s been patched for a bit, and a couple of small issues people have spotted.

If you liked the game and have ideas for stuff I should add before considering it “DONE” for good, jump on the Patreon dev channel on Discord for the game and let me know what you’re thinking - I love adding ideas for supporters! You can also reply or DM me, I don’t mind ideas from the community in general but always feel compelled to accomodate requests from my supporters! :smiley:

5 Likes

I got the minigame for feeding wrapped up! I’ll probably use the logic in future games too! You click the cake, click Tina, and repeat until she tells you to stop. …Then she asks you to keep going

Here’s a teaser!

I should have another build out soon that finishes up the game. :wink:

5 Likes

Hoping I get to rub her belly after the cake, funnel her soda and she just burps up a storm

1 Like

Looks great! Can’t wait! Looking forward through another play-through of the completed vision and seeing if I can get the best ending this time!

2 Likes

If you’re a supporter, I just pushed a new build out: https://www.patreon.com/posts/operation-112107135.

After it’s been tested, I’ll update again when the build is public. The Game Jam version is still out, but does have a couple of bugs that were fixed in the new build. The new build has the cake minigame, the secret (harem) ending included, and some larger character images at the end!

1 Like

I enjoyed the new stuff and harem ending. Just some slight things… if you fail at the amber game the game crashes… also the secret ending… there’s no audio for when Tina burps and she’s just bigger

1 Like

Thanks for the bug reports! I’ll take a look at the Amber game crash.

There’s not voicing / audio for the secret ending. What do you mean by Tina’s just bigger? Can you clarify?

Sorry I misspoke. I just meant that there was no voicing/ audio for the part tina burps at right when the secret ending starts

1 Like

Also not sure if this is a bug when you’re feeding tina the cake, if you click on her belly it just finishes.

2 Likes

That is a bug. I’ll have to look into that. I managed to fix the Amber crash.

Thanks again for the help debugging!

1 Like