Fill Me Up (Formally "Untitled renpy feedee game") "January" update now available on Patreon.

Pretty sure he’d be on it if life hadn’t taken him hostage ‘parrently as life often does. Sign o’ life would be nice at least but even then.

2 Likes

The link still works and shows no sign of dying. There’s nothing wrong with just hopping on to get the current version, if someone wants to.

1 Like

It’s up to you. The creator has gone awol since August (since May really) and the game is all but dead at this point. There are links on the users patreon that have worked in the past (not sure if they do now but someone else has said they do). Personal opinion only i wouldn’t spend your money supporting a dec like bobo there’s plenty of devs on here that deserve it more but if you’re looking to just get the newest version go for it.

2 Likes

there’s plenty of devs on here that deserve it more

Seriously curious which devs you found with any comparable, tangible game.

I only see furry, vore, fantasy or rpgm / twine here.

I suggest filtering based on the twine/renpy/visual novel tags to find the closest comparable games.

As much as I don’t like vore or furry content particularly, they’re around because those interested in them are passionate enough to invest the time and effort to both learn game dev skills and make the actual games themselves, can’t hate on 'em for that. The most recently-updated game I’d suggest (though more railroaded and less narrative-rich in some regards still) if you want modern-day VN is Chunky Cheerleader

4 Likes

There are a fair few. I really liked Fill Me Up too, and I always hope it’ll come back someday, but there are other games on here that are quite solid. Fattening Career is not rpgm or twine, same with The Sultans Harem and several other games like that. There are also some amazing rpgm games on this site.

7 Likes

As others said, Fattening Career, Chunky Cheerleader and Sultan’s Harem would be your go-to choices

I also really recommend Big Aspirations. Granted, it’s a twine game, but it is probably the best twine game there is around and is worth checking out. The creator doesn’t have a patreon though

3 Likes

People say sign of life would be nice, but do they really care?

I notice wholehog didn’t make anyone’s list of recommendations. It’s been a long time since wholehog has had a new chapter, but the dev is constantly posting about their progress on patreon.

If keeping people in the loop about slow progress is all people want out of dead threads like fill me up, then wholehog is definitely following that request?

4 Likes

Yeah honestly that would be fine by me. If Bobo gave slow updates I’d be happy. Only reason I didn’t include Whole Hog is bc since the progress updates on here are more rare I forgot. Great game tho, definitely recommend.

2 Likes

I just hope bobo didn’t abruptly die in a car crash or something.

7 Likes

Difference between the two is wholehog is currently redoing the whole game and has been transparent about it. No issue with patience there personally. I suppose its pointless recommending it until the new version comes out if that makes sense?

2 Likes

There’s a lot of other categories on here granted but Fattening career, chunky cheerleader and sultans harem are all in progress. Somewhere in projects there’s a topic where Krodmandoon has superbly listed all current games and links of available projects and put them into categories (renpy/rpgmaker/twine etc). Renpy options are in limited supply at the minute but there are some fantastic Devs working on games.

1 Like

I can get that personally I’d recommend a game that is good and I enjoy regardless of when an update is expected to come out or if the content is likely to see another update/cancelled. That should be the player/consumer’s choice if they want to play, pay, wait or what not. Whole hog is definitely worth a playthrough. It is likely still awhile away from another update but the dev is more active on patreon.

Things like Forks, The Weighting Game, and The Queendom of Corpula are solid choices in my opinion as well. Although they are in different stages of development, can’t be supported on patreon directly, or may before more fantasy related (in Queendoms case.) But a decent place for @Testin10 to check if the other recommendations and options have been exhausted would be the user maintained list of games, or as @alexgray15 points out my list here with some of my personal recommendations aimed at newer members. I prefer VNs and games like Fill me up and the others already listed here in my personal taste, so it might be worth a look.

8 Likes

Worded it much better than i can thank you!

1 Like

Wasn’t Forks cancelled?

Yes. The original dev gave the game and the assets to the community and canceled/abandoned it.

2 Likes

Great News everyone, we got some news from Bobthesecondtwo, it seems a new version will come out in three days, it just show in their patreon

17 Likes

Wow, talk about unexpected! 2024 keeping me guessing. Cant wait to see what’s been cooking

1 Like

Glad to see that, but guy REALLY needs to take some customer communication lectures :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Why? He isn’t selling any products. Just making a fetish game as a passion project

1 Like