Fill Me Up (Formally "Untitled renpy feedee game") "January" update now available on Patreon.

Do you know any other renpy weight gain game with koikatsu or honey select model where the girl is getting taller and fatter? Like your Tsumugi.

Not that I’m aware of sorry. It’s kind of a niche within a niche.

4 Likes

So i have choosen path of telling Rika/Rica (Akane’s friend) to go to gym, i also did not lose any self-control besides events where you can’t choose any option and you’re forced to eat something.
Now when i’ve night event about Erika feeding Chika, my game automatically exit to main menu.
Is that some kind of bug?
Also - how am i supposed to become a feeder? I’ve read what Krodmandoon said, i never picked any option that makes me lose self-control (but i lost it two or three times due to Rika’s events) but never got an event that allows me start losing weight

I’ve similarly run into a bug where the sequence where Erika comes in to feed Chika, and you’ve got the option of retaliating or not, kicks the game back to the main menu at the end.

It sounds like you and @storymaker have the same issue and this posts patch is supposed to fix it.

@rimean I believe if you are getting this bug that is an indication you are not far enough along in the game to have the event trigger yet. As it happens during Akane’s third weight stage. That is an assumption on my part based on @bobothesecondtwo mentioning the bug happens mid game. As I’ve not had the bug happen to me. So I believe if you install that patch and keep playing the event would trigger when you get to stage three.

2 Likes

Thanks, although i still have some question about becoming a feeder: if i’m getting dialogue about Akane gaining weight and it ends with words “guess it’s official now - Erica is fattening you and Chika” (it happens after visiting club with both Chika and Erika) then it means that i chose wrong options and i can’t become a feeder in this save, right? It happened even after i installed patch and tried new game, maybe i can’t let Rica/Rika go to gym if i want to become a feeder?
I once “finished” game with Akane becoming fat but to be honest i’ve no idea when exactly is “third stage of weight”, after all i can’t check what stage of weight i’ve

My memory is a little bit fuzzy on that scene, so I’m not sure exactly where you are.

There are a few steps to get the feeder ending. You need to make Erika fat again (feed her back during the feeding scenes and give her muffins from Yui) and during one of the weight up scenes Akane will look at her face in the mirror. An option will pop up to decide to lose weight or to keep gaining. You will be given a boost in self control to help if you chose to lose weight.
After that, you need to regularly go to the gym and avoid temptations. (Doing anything unhealthy during this stage will severely hurt your self control and you can easily slip back into gaining weight).
If you can perfom enough healthy actions before you gain enough weight to get to the next stage you will unlock the feeder route.
That’s where the game ends at this point.

9 Likes

Quick update for those waiting. I’m just bugfixing and sewing it all together now.
I haven’t been able to implement the improve RNG yet but I’ll focus on that for the January update.
Apologies for being a little later than I promised. I’m not the best at estimating workloads.

15 Likes

Tis the bane of game dev, or anyone that has managed a project. It’s pretty common and not an easy thing to do, I wouldn’t worry too much about it. Thanks for the update either way, looking forward to it.

2 Likes

No worries at all homie, take all the time you need

1 Like

The one in this post? Since exchumxbiaoef came up with it anyways, maybe he can help you make it work? It looks pretty simple to me.

1 Like

Take your time, we all know that it is going to be well worth it. Knowing that it still doesn’t stop me from checking if it is posted every 10 minutes. Lol

11 Likes

I think we rather have the next update a little late than to have you stressed and overworking to give us something, so no worries

8 Likes

I echo what others have said take your time dude. Doing a good job and thanks for keeping us updated! Looking forward to the new update!

1 Like

Slow and steady. Slow and steady.

You’re at a point where your ability to code is catching up with your imagination, and working on fine points, while also simultaneously juggling 3d moddling, and some animation. Calling it ambitious would undersell it. Take your time. Keep a good relationship with this little moment of time.

It’ll be ready when it’s ready, and in the meantime everyone’s grateful that you’re working on it to beginw ith.

4 Likes

Soon, he is finishing up the update and it should be out very soon.

1 Like

Latest version is now up on the patreon!
Let me know if you find any major bugs and I’ll jump on them ASAP.
But for now I’m going to have a sleep.

Enjoy!

7 Likes

hmm i can’t access your patreon. It says "can’t access the site ",what should i do?

Hello i was wondering will the update become free?

1 Like

my dude it has been on Patreon for one hour i love free stuff to but come on

5 Likes