Fill Me Up (Formally "Untitled renpy feedee game") "January" update now available on Patreon.

Not unless you count the magic stuff, which you can opt out of if it is not your cup of tea. Tsumugi is the only character whose height changes outside of that toggle right now. (Some of the models look bigger/smaller in some scenes but story wise Tsumugi is the only one.)

Yeah I want Akane to have some of what Tsumugi is having.

1 Like

I hope it does become a possible path

AWOOGA BOOBA
(This is a highly informative statement)

4 Likes

Most useless spoiler blur lmao

10 Likes

In regards to lewdness between women at the spa

have you never seen an anime? I feel thats the vibe that those scenes are trying to go for, the girls being quirky and pervy in a bathhouse type vibes you see in ecchi anime.

4 Likes

This looks phenomenal! But I have to say I’d rather see a teaser about an update to existing characters. Tsumugi is already a weird one to me, because she just appears randomly throughout the game and kinda chops up the pacing IMO.

3 Likes

any other download options beside mega? i cant download in mega

1 Like

hey bobo, what program do you use to design your characters?

1 Like

@bobothesecondtwo uses Blender for their characters.

3 Likes

thanks! I forgot about that post.

1 Like

I hope eventually its a bit more clear/natural in the early weight progression stages. I go to the club as normal, then I’m looking chubby by Chika in the heart-to-heart talk instead of going to the club despite going to the club, then Erika teases Akane, then Chika is surprised to see Akane so chubby… and they go to the club, again.

3 Likes

Is there a way to get everyone feeding only Akane?

not really, i mean the closest you can get right now is with just having the uni girls feed her, & Chika will end up fat regardless, and your going to have to choose if you want to rebound Erika or not and have Yui Get fat instead.

But i guess the only two who get that real choice is Nene & Rin at the moment but this might change in future updates but do not take my word on that

f then. I have two more questions tho if u dont mind.
How big the u can get?
Whats the best way to do that?

I did make a guide earlier in the post and as for biggest Akane can get right now is the transition scene for stage 6 and the end of the current version of the game (I won’t say how big but it certainly is making harder for akane to get up from bed) :wink:

1 Like

ooo… ok ty^^, i will look for ur guide then

Edit: I follow ur guide, and got akane have troubles with standing up of the bed. Is that the end or should i play more?

Edit: nvm i got the end msg xd

2 Likes

Not to kinkshame bc we’re all degenerates here, but if that stuff is going to be added I’d appreciate if it was added with a toggle option so we don’t have to have it.

6 Likes

Slob elements if added should be optional. Some of us don’t care for it, just saying.

8 Likes

jinx (insert random characters to hit minimum)