Fill Me Up (Formally "Untitled renpy feedee game") "January" update now available on Patreon.

There are random versions of events, but rolling back does not re-roll renpy.random function. Quick save and quick load right before the roll will allow you to see variations of the random events though.

The images in the game files with Saya and Lisa at the restaurant are not implemented yet. They’ve been around since December of 2022.

Damn thats pretty sad  ̄Д ̄=3
Thank you though :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do you know when the roll will happen?

Without studying the code, you would have to just assume it happens at the start of any of the events with randomness.

Which would be the events like parkjog restaurant club waitaround theoffice thegym, maybe another one I’m forgetting.

1 Like

Thank you very much XD

Could any of you also tell me what scene is where you make the choice to stop gaining weight?
I went through the game twice and thought I figured it out but just kept getting scenes that would make me fatter even after going for runs and going to the gym

1 Like

You need to make enough decisions where you choose not to gain and instead to push the others to gain. Sometimes you won’t get the option to make that choice enough times if you’re unlucky.

1 Like

If you are missing it, it’s likely because you are making too many gluttonous choices. If you always select the most gluttonous choice you don’t get the option to do anything else. You will know the scene as Chika makes a comment on Akane’s face about getting chubby. If you don’t have the option to select “Maybe it’s time to end this…” “I’ve had my fun. Time to lost weight.” That will be because of the choices you made earlier.

Another thing to look out for is you want to have the restaurant unlocked by stage three to meet Yui, you need to feed Erika ten of Yui’s cupcakes/“taking you with me night feeding scene” after choosing to lose weight. In order for Erika to rebound on her diet, which is currently tied to Akane losing weight.

The weight loss stage is also progressed by working out, if you eat too much or make gluttonous choices/have not met the requirements for Erika to rebound you will just transition into the normal weight gain stage.

1 Like

I can’t thank you enough for this detailed info! It’s fantastic!

1 Like

Erika rebounding isn’t tied to Akane losing weight, both are able to gain simultaneously. You just need to deny her any chance to feed Akane and make sure to go to the gym daily to give her a cupcake.

1 Like

I wasn’t indicating Erika can only rebound during Akane losing weight just that for progressing the stage to lose weight it’s required. You can’t have a skinny Erika and weight loss Akane (currently.) You will fail to lose weight if you don’t make Erika rebound from her diet. Both girls gaining going into the next stage isn’t Akane losing weight.

Them both being able to gain doesn’t matter for what was asked. Which is how to access the scene to stop gaining.

2 Likes

If I’ve gotten this scene is it too late?

You are one stage below the event if I remember correctly from that image. This picture comes up during the option to choose to lose weight.

1 Like

Thank you.
Do you have to gain weight for the game to progress?
That’s always felt a little unclear

2 Likes

Currently gaining weight is always how you progress for all routes, outside of the weight loss (weight down) route when you get to it. So you have not hit the option to lose weight and won’t until the next stage once you chose that option to lose you want to turn to working out to progress the stage. However, you need to make sure to have Erika eat ten of Yui’s cupcakes (which is a random event at the gym) or feeding Erika back during the random night time scene (the pizza one.)

You will know if you get to that route to lose weight if you have an option to chose “I’ve had my fun, time to lose weight” on the render I mentioned during the next stage. If it’s not an option you have too little self control/willpower and made too many gluttonous choices earlier in the game. This normally is pretty generous in my experience as long as you aren’t always picking the options that cause you to lose self control.

1 Like

How does self control cme into play with meeting yui?
I remember reading in the games files that it needed to be between such an such numbers or something along those lines.
I found a save editor that let’s me have a look at my stats though I’m not sure about any of the numbers really.
Thank once again XD

I’m not sure exactly what you would have seen but you need self control low enough to unlock the restaurant by stage three (can be done earlier) and then going to the restaurant in stage three is how you meet Yui. It might be related to that.

Damn, no signs of life :pensive:

yeah Bobthesecond is quite known for this unfortunately and it sucks but their just really busy right now and are still working on it so it’s really hard to tell when the next version will come out.

1 Like